5.0 out of 5 stars Really good quality
I'm really happy with this, it's a brilliant design, with plenty of room for a good portion size of pasta or salad, and the compartments can be removed completely for the more conventional space for sandwiches etc.
The seal around the edge of the lid is very tight, handy when you don't want pasta sauce os salad dressing going everywhere (haven't tried it with soup...
Published on 14 April 2010 by Chopsticks

1.0 out of 5 stars I hate it
I bought 2 boxes for my kids to take to school. Looks very smart but the boxes kept opening while in their bags.
Another thing is that the small salad sauce container is leaking. Happens with both boxes.
Wrote an email to the manufacturer and didn’t even get a response.

Can't recommend it.
Published 5 months ago by Amiram Levi

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Lunch Box, 11 May 2013
This review is from: Black + Blum Box Appetit, Lime (Kitchen & Home)
Well made, solid construction. Has great features, would highly recommend to anyone. There have been some reviews commenting on the clips, I'd personally say they are solid and you've nothing to worry about.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant design and well made, 9 Oct 2012
This review is from: Black + Blum Box Appetit, Lime (Kitchen & Home)
I used this for the first time today and am very pleased. You can get loads of food into the main container and the separate removable section means you can keep some fruit etc cold if you microwave the food in the main part. The new style lid seems pretty strong to me.

2.0 out of 5 stars it broke, 7 Dec 2010
This review is from: Black + Blum Box Appetit, Lime (Kitchen & Home)
I had lots of admiring comments about my smart lunch box from work colleagues but after a few weeks the handle snapped off. The seal was not great either and in the end I had to throw it away so for me it was a complete waste of money.

1.0 out of 5 stars I would avoid this product, 7 Feb 2011
This review is from: Black + Blum Box Appetit, Lime (Kitchen & Home)
I initially bought one of the Box Appetit lunch boxes and it lasted only a couple of weeks before the clear plastic part where the side latch connect to the lid broke.

Well, I figured that I had bought one that someone had dropped in the store and I just didn't notice the problem at first. So, I went back and bought two more. A month and a half later and both of those are broken as well. Both aslo broke in the same place: the clear plastic where the side latch connects to the lid.

The manufacture really needs to change the latch connections on this product. Until they do I would avoid this product completely. It's not an inexpensive product but a simple plastic storage container from the grocery store would be more durable.

I just wish that I could have gotten my money back. Since they had been used, I could not get a reimbursement from the store. This is obviously a design/manufacturing issue.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken!, 1 Oct 2011
This review is from: Black + Blum Box Appetit, Lime (Kitchen & Home)
Bought this item a few months ago and the clear plastic part where the side latch connect to the lid broke. Worst thing is that I was so mesmerised by this product that I bought 2 as presents for friends and guess what... yup, broken too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Purchase, 30 Jun 2012
Luisa Maria Fernandes (Portugal) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Black + Blum Box Appetit, Lime (Kitchen & Home)
This was an excellent purchase, I have been making healthy salads to take to the office. Contrary to what I read, the lid does not break after just a few weeks of use, except if the handling is incorrect. On the lid there is a symbol with the word push written, which frees the air, and it can be removed without any effort or pressure.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for a while but cracked and broke, 20 May 2014
This review is from: Black + Blum Box Appetit, Lime (Kitchen & Home)
Love the design and I get a lot of compliments on it and the extra boxes inside are brilliant but recently (after 4 months of use) a corner of the lid cracked and the guide clip that holds the lid in place whilst you clip it on broke. It still works but a bit dissapointing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 27 Jan 2014
This review is from: Black + Blum Box Appetit, Lime (Kitchen & Home)
Brilliant. Brilliant. Brilliant. Best purchase ever. It has a handy little section for my sauces/salad/veg and is just the right size for my dinner. Easily washes. Doesn't leak. Comes with fork. Cannot fault this little miracle box.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very useful but remains oily after cleaning, 9 Jan 2014
Koukaki Anastasia "Anastasia" (Athens, Greece) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Black + Blum Box Appetit, Lime (Kitchen & Home)
I bought this product about a year ago. It's very useful and well organised. There is space for sauce, salad/sandwich and a small portion of food. However, the plastic material that is used remains oily although I clean it with hot water and soap. I have to rewash it twice after use. I don't recommend it as a product because it is difficult to keep it clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 28 Dec 2013
This review is from: Black + Blum Box Appetit, Lime (Kitchen & Home)
Excellent stocking filler present, bought to impress others at lunchtime. Much appreciated by the recipient. Colour is is lovely. This is the second such lunchbox purchased.

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›