Price:£4.96+ Free shipping

on 24 July 2014
Arrived in decent time but product is damaged! They need to set it between two pieces of card, or put in a thin box or something. There's several dents in the pad, the outside covering is almost completely off the pad. The pad is not straight its curved and bumped from damage, it seems to have been thrown about or something, very disappointed. Infact on closer examination it has perhaps been bent backwards whilst being delivered.
Paper seems good quality but it too is damaged, though its not significant enough for me to bother returning it as a hobby artist.
Please change your courier!
on 17 February 2012
I was very please with this item. The pad is good quality paper, and also a reasonable price. It lasts ages!
on 17 April 2012
The tracing was just what I needed, I am using it to transfer patterns onto fabric for quilting. The size is ideal and great for using with a light box. delivery was very good and very prompt. I would by this product again.
on 2 January 2016
This arrived promptly and came nice and flat, we have a good postman by the sound of some other comments. Paper is of good quality for the price and we have used it for a number of projects and art assignments already and it is good to use, smooth with a good workable quality and mistakes do not show up if they are removed. We are all very happy with it and would recommend and will be buying again from this range.
on 27 December 2012
arrived in a good condition, no scratches or bends. I was completely satisfied. shipped fast and works really well especially for the price, I will order this again in the future
on 27 December 2013
Good value pad. Excellent service from this company. I am using these professionally. Sent an immediate replacement no quibble after water damage in post.
I will continue to order these.
Recommended.
on 12 November 2013
11 of the sheets were randomly bent and torn away at the side, where the rest and the front, back cover were in perfect condition. So had to be the manufacturing that caused it not the transportation.
Other than that, good quality tracing paper, does the job and easy to rip the sheet out without tearing the paper.
However company should carry out more quality checks on their items to avoid defective products like my one.
If it wasn't damaged I would have given it 5 stars straight.
on 20 April 2014
The tracing pad was very good just as expected after reading people's comments and had a generous amount of sheets for the price. The only bad thing was one of the tracing pad's corners was crumpled and that was caused by not very careful packing. The tracing pad's could have been wrapped with bubble wrap to avoid crumple and keep flat placed in the box.
on 3 September 2013
I would NOT recommend this product. In general I was not happy with this product, only used one sheet for a prototype, but then I went back to the best quality of canon tracing paper. The reasons why is not good is because it came pretty damaged, all of the pages were folded! Also, because, it wouldn't say how thick the paper is, how much gsm and it was too thin, but, that's not so bad compared to the fact of the so folded papers, I went crazy when I saw them! Disappointed, wasted money which as a student I can't afford to wasting money! Won't bother returning it, won't bother purchasing from them again.
on 23 May 2016
You can see through it and copy things. Fantastic concept.

See one answered question