5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit for HP Pavilion dv7 17.3", 26 Dec 2010
A. Steel (Hull, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hama AHA 17.3-inch Netbook/Notebook Cover - Bright (Accessory)
I bought this case unsure as to whether it would be large enough. It is large enough so I am happy with the product.
My laptop is 420mm wide, 280mm high and 30mm deep.

Inside the main compartment it has an elasticated sleep into which the laptop will fit to keep it in place.
The additional pocket is more than large enough for cables, diary, filofax, etc. Could probably sequeeze a 10" netbook in there is so desired.

Also comes with a carry strap but not really had a look at that.

4.0 out of 5 stars just what i needed, 20 May 2011
I'd been looking for a case suitable for my 17inch laptop for quite a while, and was absolutely amazed to see how many products are offered for sale with no dimensions at all in the product details. Even the manufacturers can be shy about giving this most crucial piece of information. This one does give the dimensions, but a lot of cases seem to be a tight fit even when they measure big enough. This case fits my Dell XPS 17 (415mm x 290mm x 38mm) perfectly, can even fit an A4 notebook in as well, and the side pocket has plenty of room.

I don't intend to carry it around much so am not too bothered about the shoulder strap, but I don't think it would be very comfortable if you were carrying it for any length of time, unless you have a very light laptop; the strap is only 2.5cm wide and not padded at all. It's useful that the case zips right open, so you can use the laptop while it's in the case. The handle with its 'integrated pull mechanism' has a bit of bounce to it, so should cushion some of the movement when you carry it by that. And the case is very light, so doesn't add to the weight of the laptop.

And it's certainly bright - most 17inch laptop cases seem to be boring black. All in all a good buy at a very reasonable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hama AHA 17.3-inch Netbook/Notebook Cover - Bright, 20 Dec 2010
Having recently bought a 17 inch Sony VIAO for the wife, we needed a good bag to keep it in. Having read other people's concerns over tight fits etc.and their reviews, I opted for this one. It's realy well made, plenty of space to take the laptop, well padded, excellent quality, tough nylon and a lovely colour. It has an aditional zipped compartment where we put the charger, leads, mouse and Office for dummies book. If you need a good cover this is a good buy. I'm very pleased (and the laptop fits insided without problem).

5.0 out of 5 stars Laptop bag, 30 Dec 2011
Really pleased with purchase!! Good value for money, well padded for price. Would recomend this item, looks smart. Even my daughter was pleased with my choice (and she's fussy!!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied customer, 21 Dec 2011
When I bought my new laptop I was very keen to protect it and keep it in good condition. However, I struggled to find an interesting cover which was fit for purpose.

My 17.3 inch laptop fits well in this product and I am able to store my cables in a zipped pocket, away from my laptop which ensures it doesn't get scratched. I am particularly impressed by the inner elasticated sleeve which helps hold the laptop in place when the bag is zipped up. When I was searching for a suitable product I read a lot of reviews about 'smelly covers' and I'm pleased to say that I detected no offensive odours from this product.

All in all, I'm very please with my purchase and would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Red Laptop Cover, 11 Jun 2012
I was very please with this item well packaged, good quality. I would recommend this product, it's well worth the money and has enough room to carry you cables, paperwork etc. Good Buy

4.0 out of 5 stars Finaly I foud it!, 17 Feb 2011
It took a lot of research before I found this. Now my 17 inch HP laptop is in a beautiful cover. And it is precisely right size. And .... it's red!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!!, 13 Mar 2014
This fits my laptop perfectly and I loce the bright colours its not only practical but also looks great, thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars Protection, 12 July 2012
Phillip T. Hammond (Sussex, England) - See all my reviews
This is a very nice soft case with quality zips, easy to use with just about enough room for the mains adaptor. I'm not quite sure whether my laptop would survive being dropped in it but I needed something light, which this is, as a 17.3 inch laptop is quite heavy.

ARRAY(0xa5ea7b04)