on 2 January 2011
These pair of boots is one of the best I've ever had for cold winters and snowy weather. Due to their wool mix lining they are really warm and cozy - they are indeed the first shoes where my feet stay warm even when being outside for several hours. Also, they are easy to get on and off (even though they do not have a zipper), simply perfect.
Nevertheless, one should pay attention to the sizes. If unsure order a size up, I normally have size 7/7.5 and I ordered a 8, which just fits my feet perfectly (their UK 8 is a US 10 / EUR 41).
on 1 January 2011
After reading reviews, I was nervous about what size to order. I ordered my usual UK size 5 and they fit perfectly. They are great quality and value for money at sale price...amazing! Go gettem girls!
on 13 December 2010
lovely boots and best value of Ugg style boots, but you definitely need to go up a size - unfortunately I got the size 8 which is the largest size and they are still too small. Would have loved to get replacement instead of having to return. Great range of colours too - the loden is a bit more unusual and goes with everything. Would have given 5 stars if they had only fitted!
on 5 January 2011
I ordered my boots and received them today (2days). They are FANTASTIC and Im REALLY pleased with the colour (Hickory) and the boots. They feel fabulous on bare feet - so snug! I can't wait to wear them. Would like to get some protector first though as I don't want them ruined. Im a size 5 - 5.5 and I ordered a size 5, they fit me perfectly. Thank you for my snug uggs Im truely pleased and would recomend them to anyone :)
on 18 December 2010
Gorgeous and warm, very comfortable. I love them. I ordered a UK 4 and it fitted perfectly. nb, as with UGGS, the sole is not good on ice, doesn't have a great grip, but perfect for all other winter conditions. If you require grip for ice/snow I recommend the brand Wild Goose from Australia.
on 1 November 2012
I returned the boots as I was disappointed with their quality. I found patches of glue on the outside fabric of the boot, the label wasn't stitched properly and was completely uneven. Also the panels of fabric on one boot were uneven in colour. I was concerned that the boots were imitation.
on 15 January 2011
These are great boots for a fantastic price.Very good quality.I bought my regular size 5 and they fit perfectly.Very good value for sheepskin boots.Only down side no grip on sole so will not be good when it is icy.
on 16 May 2013
I bought a pair of Bearpaw Emma boots in a black UK size 5. I'm an exact 5 and they fitted perfectly (with socks aswell) and within a couple of days they'd stretched too, so I wouldn't recommend buying a size up unless you're between sizes. The upper and the inside of the boot are both made fantastically - no difference between them and Uggs at all. However, after 4 weeks of wearing these boots the sole goes into holes at the ball of the foot and the heel. Several shoe menders advised me that there should be another protective layer between the inside of the boot and the sole - they told me that the boots were faulty. I sent them back and had a replacement pair sent immediately, but to my dismay, the same thing happened within 4 weeks of wearing them. It seems that the sole is not finished properly, which perhaps accounts for the lower cost when compared with Uggs. It is such a shame as they're comfortable, look great and are really well made apart from the sole. I'm now on the search for yet another pair of boots as there is no way I can afford (nor do I agree with) the massive cost of Uggs. Hope this is helpful to anyone who hopes to be wearing their Ugg style boots a lot.
on 27 February 2011
I'm a UK 4+ so the 5 is a good fit even though I've chunky calves- they're good for me !
on 5 March 2015
The boots are comfortable and lightweight. I'm a small size 5, I ordered a 5 and they're quite snug but I think they'll loosen off a bit once the fleece flattens to the shape of my feet. I like them and would recommend them.