5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
These Boots are excellent you will need to go up one size but they are really comfy and warm i wore them out today in the snow and ice and did not slip once well worth the money.
Published on 30 Nov 2010 by Michelle

3.0 out of 5 stars good price and quality...but
Pleased with the quality and the price of these boots but after having worn them 3 times now have very sore heels,hoping this will get better as my feet get used to them.
Published on 8 Nov 2011 by kindle reader

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 30 Nov 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolute bargain!, 27 Jan 2011
I recently bought these Bearpaw boots and also a pair of Ugg boots in a different colour. Out of the 2 these boots are better quality and seem better made! My daughter who also had a pair of each also prefers her Bearpaws and she is into fashion and brand names whereas I am not. I would definitely buy some more and have recommended them to all my friends.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, 12 Sep 2012
Received my bearpaws today and took the advice of a lot of the reviews in that I purchased my correct size 7. I was really disappointed, they were huge and my heels were coming right out. I am converted though and have ordered a smaller size. The quality is the same if not better than uggs. I have several pairs of uggs and even though I treat them the toes have gone on 2 of my pairs I purchased last year. Which is not good at ugg prices. Cant wait to try the smaller size.
Can anyone tell me whether this style is a wide fit?

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely boots, great flexible sole, 12 Jun 2012
This review is from: Bearpaw Women's Emma short 608W Boots (Apparel)
These are great boots, I've never had bearpaw before and when these came up for 25 out of the amazon warehouse I jut had to try them, you do need a size larger than normal but fit perfect for it, great boots highly recommend!
and also bearpaw is an increasingly ethical company which is a bonus!

4.0 out of 5 stars review of bearpaw Emma, 12 Mar 2012
I have bought this boot as I did not want to spend a large sum on an UGG boot .I have been very impressed with the boots .Unlike the cheaper version they have a substantial sole and the quality is overall very good .I am normally a 5 to 5 and a half the 6 is a snug fit but as they wear in they become looser .I would definatly buy again but I woud not but the UKALA boot which I was given for xmas the sole is poor and the boot can only be worn as a slipper now the ankle has worn over , the Bearpaw is a far superior boot . However it would be more helpful to review this boot after substantial wear in perhaps 6 months time to assess its durability !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy feet!!!, 4 Feb 2012
Lovely boots keep my feet toasty warm. More robust than my uggs, as made of suede not sheepskin, but just as warm as lined with thick sheep's wool like my uggs. Also half the price!!! Now have two pairs and will buy more when these wear out (I wear them all the time!!)They came very quickly and were well packaged. It is important to buy a size larger than you would normally buy as the sheep's wool is very thick.

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm feet, 24 Jan 2012
Mrs. K. J. Gould "K J Gould" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Very happy with this 1/2 price or less than uggs only complaint is my heels hurt after inside fur worn down a little so just bought some padded heel grips from Scholl and they are perfect

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic boots love them!, 18 Nov 2011
This review is from: Bearpaw Women's Emma short 608W Boots (Apparel)
Bought these boots after a lot of research, I'm glad I went for a size bigger than my normal size as you really need the extra.
Very comfy and well made. I waterproofed them myself with a spray and any marks on them have just brushed off at the end of the day.
Will definitly be buying these in another colour.
Highly rate these boots

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy!!, 16 Nov 2011
I bought these boots as id seen them advertised on tv for tk maxx but they didnt have my size so my next choice was amazon.I am a uk size 6 and this is the size I ordered despite other reviews stating you need to get a size bigger.At first I thought maybe the size 6 was too small but after a few days wearing them they are a perfect fit as the fur inside beds down a bit.I would recommend these boots instead of uggs as they are way over priced.I have just worn out a pair of pavers sheepskin boots and they were good too but the sole on these bear paw boots are much better quality and have better grip.

3.0 out of 5 stars good price and quality...but, 8 Nov 2011