5.0 out of 5 stars Cake Cases
Does what it says on the tin - bigger than fairy cake cases and slightly smaller than muffin cases. Perfect
Published on 10 Jan. 2011 by Dinks

3.0 out of 5 stars A little dissapointed
The cup cake cases look great but as I cook loads especially cup cakes and have used many cup cake cases over my time of baking found these didnt keep there shape and didnt look as effective as I hope3d as this was bought for my wedding in the evening luckily, I also didnt realise I could buy these exact ones in Sainsburys cheaper
Published 23 months ago by Mrs. S. Short

5.0 out of 5 stars Cake Cases, 10 Jan. 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Cupcake cases silver, 26 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Silver Foil Cupcake Cases (Kitchen & Home)
These cases were ideal for the superhero cakes I'm making for my nephew's birthday party. The silver is very shiny and the cases hold their shape well when cooking.

4.0 out of 5 stars gr8 value for money, 26 April 2013
This review is from: Silver Foil Cupcake Cases (Kitchen & Home)
good value and hold their shape as well as not showing coloured cake as some cupcake cases do. would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 14 Mar. 2012
Mr. D. S. Bassett "Danni" (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Silver Foil Cupcake Cases (Kitchen & Home)
I have used these time and time again and always buy more, due to the fact they are just so good!
They easily fit into my muffin tray, easy to fill and are never greasy!
Yes they can be a bit hot when transferring to my cooling rack but that's true of anything just coming out a piping hot oven!
I will continue using these as they are quite cheap for 45 and always do the trick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cupcake cases!, 11 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Silver Foil Cupcake Cases (Kitchen & Home)
These are perfect for cupcakes (not fairy cakes as these are a similar size to muffin cases) and look really pretty once the cakes have been decorated.

I bought some purple foil cases in a well known local shop before I received these. They were more expensive and not nearly as good due to the 'inbuilt' paper case within the foil one which had a tendancy to come away from the foil case once baked - it totally ruined the look.

These cases bake beautifully. Really pleased and will be buying more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good., 11 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Silver Foil Cupcake Cases (Kitchen & Home)
Best cupcake cases so far. I can remove them easily and they don't stick. Will be buying again!

3.0 out of 5 stars A little dissapointed, 4 Aug. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Best foil cases found yet!, 28 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Silver Foil Cupcake Cases (Kitchen & Home)
Very happy with these foil cases. I am trialling several different makes to find the perfect cases for a cupcake wedding cake I am making.
I have had 2 orders of these cases. My reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is because of inconsistent batches - the first batch was very tightly packed together and it was difficult to separate the cases. Trying to prise them from each other caused a mis-shape in the cases.
The second batch however were much easier to separate but less 'closed' as cases.
Despite this observation, the cases kept their shape during baking and did not peel away at the sides at all. I have tested them in the freezer too and they defrosted well.
Would recommend and will buy again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice cases but fiddly, 26 April 2015
S. Hodges (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Silver Foil Cupcake Cases (Kitchen & Home)
I really like these cases. They're good quality and a good size. But they're so hard to separate when you're using them. You have to be so careful so you don't damage them by doing it too quickly. I still like them tho

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay for the price, 28 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Silver Foil Cupcake Cases (Kitchen & Home)
The cases are quite large, can only really get 10 cakes form 4,4,4 and 2 recipe. Not very well packed. Cases were difficult to separate but cakes came out of them well and looked good when finished.

Silver Foil Cupcake Cases