4.0 out of 5 stars Good simple toy
I bought this for my nearly four year old daughter. It arrived quickly and seems like a good toy.
Published 12 months ago by E. Willett

2.0 out of 5 stars i do like the concept of it though and my little did ...
The srewdriver made a lose noise when we received it as if something had broken off inside. We have to send this back for a refund as it just stopped working after a few uses. i do like the concept of it though and my little did enjoy playing it.
Published 3 months ago by woodhills wishes

4.0 out of 5 stars Good simple toy, 15 May 2014
E. Willett (Nottingham UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Educational Insights Design and Drill Take-Along Toolkit (Toy)
I have a couple of niggles that stops it being a five star. Firstly the screwdriver is too large for my daughter to hold and operate one handed. Not a huge problem but it could be a touch smaller. I don't know how long the batteries will last. You need 3 AA which are not supplied.
The other problem will only be understood by the OCD. There are 60 screws, as described, but 64 holes in the peg board. This was noticed immediately by my daughter. You can buy extra screws in different colours and shapes but I only want 4 more!
The final little issue is that you have to remove the screws from the peg board to tidy it away as the screwdriver won't fit inside otherwise. This is not the work of a moment.
But my daughter likes it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 27 April 2014
My son loves this! Can either use the screwdriver or do by hand. Can make your own designs. Keeps him entertained for hours!

5.0 out of 5 stars Two year old and 6 year old love it, 31 Dec. 2012
C. Lee (UK) - See all my reviews
Bought for my 2 year old for Christmas. Both he and my 6 year old love it! Very good purchase and very sturdy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 17 Feb. 2014
This toy is brilliant. I bought 2, one for my 5 year old and one for my 3 year old. They had them for christmas and they love them.
They still play with it a couple of months later, haven't got bored of it at all. Its one of there favorite toys. Would recommend it, Lovely carry case that it all packs away in. very sturdy toy.

2.0 out of 5 stars i do like the concept of it though and my little did ..., 26 Jan. 2015

4.0 out of 5 stars Changed batteries and the item is perfect no damage yet not, 22 April 2015
A. Farrugia "alexa80" (london) - See all my reviews
After having given a bad review I contacted them and they have resent a new item. Very painless and efficient. Hope it works now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this for my 3 year old nephew for Christmas ..., 13 Jan. 2015
Bought this for my 3 year old nephew for Christmas. He can't get enough of it. Absolutely loves it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice toy, boys liked it, 1 April 2015
Nice toy, boys liked it. Quite hard for 3 yr old to operate drill but managed in the end.

5.0 out of 5 stars I is a wonderful toy, educational too, 21 Mar. 2015
The number of children who have played with this, I is a wonderful toy, educational too.

3.0 out of 5 stars It ok, 18 Mar. 2015
Nut on wrench broke and cant be fixed. Still it was lots of fun.

Educational Insights Design and Drill Take-Along Toolkit