5.0 out of 5 stars Two year old and 6 year old love it
Bought for my 2 year old for Christmas. Both he and my 6 year old love it! Very good purchase and very sturdy.
Published 22 months ago by C. Lee

1.0 out of 5 stars Huge disappointment
Published 22 months ago by happy

5.0 out of 5 stars Two year old and 6 year old love it, 31 Dec 2012
C. Lee (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Educational Insights Design and Drill Take-Along Toolkit (Toy)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good simple toy, 15 May 2014
E. Willett (Nottingham UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my nearly four year old daughter. It arrived quickly and seems like a good toy.
I have a couple of niggles that stops it being a five star. Firstly the screwdriver is too large for my daughter to hold and operate one handed. Not a huge problem but it could be a touch smaller. I don't know how long the batteries will last. You need 3 AA which are not supplied.
The other problem will only be understood by the OCD. There are 60 screws, as described, but 64 holes in the peg board. This was noticed immediately by my daughter. You can buy extra screws in different colours and shapes but I only want 4 more!
The final little issue is that you have to remove the screws from the peg board to tidy it away as the screwdriver won't fit inside otherwise. This is not the work of a moment.
But my daughter likes it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 27 April 2014
My son loves this! Can either use the screwdriver or do by hand. Can make your own designs. Keeps him entertained for hours!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 17 Feb 2014
This toy is brilliant. I bought 2, one for my 5 year old and one for my 3 year old. They had them for christmas and they love them.
They still play with it a couple of months later, haven't got bored of it at all. Its one of there favorite toys. Would recommend it, Lovely carry case that it all packs away in. very sturdy toy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Huge disappointment, 26 Dec 2012
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
I was so excited about this toy and it was my 3 yr old boys main christmas present this year. He opened it excitedly on Christmas day but it's a dud and has no life at all! He was so disappointed! well it was me that was more disappointed really and because the return deadline was passed as I tried to be organised this year I couldn't even say to him don't worry we'll get a replacement, such a shame.

Had the toy worked it looks fabulous and I am sure I would have given a five star review all round, it is educational, fun and would have kept my little boy amused for hours!

Educational Insights Design and Drill Take-Along Toolkit