Format: DVD|Change

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 1 July 2012
Ross Noble is a crazy chap, and his highly spontaneous and often surreal sense of humour can make him a bit of an aquired taste.

I have been a fan of his for quite some time, particularly enjoying his appearances on 'HIGNFY' and 'Qi'.

I really feel he is the closest we have to a young Billy Connolly, many of his spontaneous moments on stage, and his tendency to go off on a tangent remind me of the great man.

I originally watched this series when it was first shown on televison and had regretted not keeping a copy of it, so was really chuffed (and quite surprised) to see it released in it's entirety on DVD.

It's great fun, a surprisingly relaxing watch, and it offers quite a unique view of that wonderful country. It is quite similar in feel to 'Billy Connolly's World Tour of Austrailia' (which I personally see as no bad thing, considering that is one of my all-time favourite TV shows).

Highly recommended, particularly when at a reduced price.
on 13 November 2011
I LOVE Ross Noble (every time he is on TV I get a call from my Dad to check I'm watching as he knows how much I love Ross Noble)

I first got into Ross Noble because of my parents as they put it on TV for me and said it would probably be my kind of thing (ie very silly) and they were right. Since then I've been to all of his tours when they've stopped off at Cliffs Pavilion in Westcliff and brought all of his tour DVD's.

This DVD is different though as it's him touring Australia on his bike as well as a bit of each gig. It was originally shown on Channel 5 but I only caught one episode (at the time I had moved into a new flat and our TV signal was awful so decided to wait for the DVD.) I got it as soon as it came out and watched it all the way through and really enjoyed it. It's a great tour of Australia with some great information too. Ross visits many places including a giant prawn and goes on a little adventure on a mobility scooter.

Writing this review is reminding me how funny it is and think I will have to get it out and watch it again now!
on 13 February 2012
Ross Noble is a rare thing ; a comedian who is his own man, with a unique style & effortlessly funny. Exposing the Aussies to his gentle geordie wit was always going to be a riot. There are so many funny sequences it's hard to pick a favourite, but his encounter with the police while looking around the government buildings in Canberra is a real hoot. Noble also shows his prowess as a biker by covering some serious distances, taking his stand up show to really out of the way venues, which seems much appreciated by the locals. If you enjoy the combination of travel and comedy this is a far cheaper way of enjoying both without resorting to certain travel agents I could name...
on 30 November 2012
I'd seen a few episodes of Ross' trip when it was on Australian TV here, back then I wasn't as big of a fan as I am now but still found it funny. Since then I've seen all of his DVDs and been to see him live and this was just a great addition to the collection. Living in Australia I can appreciate this as he visits places well known and comments on Australian culture.

All in all, if you like Ross Noble or were just thinking about finding something that will have you in stitches this is the DVD for you.
on 28 December 2012
Funny stuff from the surreal genius. A 'Noble-eye-view' of a fascinating country with a good mix of humour and observation. Clips from his stand-up sets compliment his wanderings excellently!
on 22 December 2013
if you like ross noble stand up you will love his road trip, very funny and different to his normal dvds
on 23 February 2015
A very interesting series you get a bits of his shows but it is mainly a travel program where he films his travelling between shows and the places he passes through snd the people he meets.
on 9 January 2014
Very low interesting for travellers through Australia!
Pitty that the trip was in many places but too litle the informations about them!
on 3 November 2015
it was great until disc 2 decided to never work and ive emailed asking for disc 2 to be sent to me as a replacement with no reply :-(
on 16 December 2014
Have the whole collection, arrived quick, no problems, item was as described.