5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the Job
Published on 7 May 2011 by H. Evans

3.0 out of 5 stars Filter Kit
Nice little set but not very good for really professional photography. Ok for my needs as I am only an amateur.
Published 24 months ago by Mrs C Starr

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the Job, 7 May 2011
H. Evans (Herefordshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Neewer 52Mm 3-Pc. Filter Kit For Nikon D40 D40X D50 D60 D70 D80 & More! (Electronics)
After finally buying an expensive SLR the first thing that I was told to buy was a lens filter to protect the expensive lenses. I ignored the cameras manufacturers filters as they were so expensive thinking I could get the same off Amazon. These filters are a perfect fit, really high quality coming in a handy little pouch - the delivery was also very swift. An essential item for any SLR camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun and great quality., 3 Jan. 2011
Joss O. Whittle "Proinventor91" (Boston, MA) - See all my reviews
I bought these along with a Macro filter kit for my father this christmas. We are both avid amateur photographers and he had been talking about extending his accessories for a while. The filters come inside the little foe-leather case which is both a sturdy and protective container. They are also wrapped in plastic and were in perfect condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have product., 24 Jun. 2011
V. Farushev - See all my reviews
UV filter is a must have part of your camera - this one protects sensitive lens from dust and dirt. Recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb item for the money, 24 Mar. 2011
Purchased this item on behalf of my daughter for her new camera. She's very pleased with the item which is superb quality for the money. Delivery was incredibly fast. Would recommned this item and the seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent price and better than expected quality., 1 May 2014
Bought these for my husband as a stocking filler to go with the new Lumix G2 I had bought him for Christmas. I originally wanted a more known brand but the prices were up to ten times the price of these and as I wasn't really sure that he would use them I thought I would take a punt. He was actually hugely impressed with them, as was his experienced photographer friend. They are good quality filters and the little box keeps them tidy and protected form scratches. I'm sure he'll progress to wanting more expensive ones in the future but for a beginner they are more than sufficient.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the Job., 19 Mar. 2014
As an enthusiastic amateur photographer, I bought these lenses specifically for the UV filter. This works well, I shall be experimenting with the other lenses. They are a little on the delicate side, however given the price point I don't think anyone should complain!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Economical, 10 Oct. 2013
Gav (Shropshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Good value for money.
Not the best of quality - they look like they could break easily. But I keep mine in the supplied case and have had no problems.
The results on the photos were good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 25 April 2013
TL (London, England) - See all my reviews
This item was slow to deliver but worth the wait I think. I've got two lenses so you have enough filters here to swap around. They thread properly onto the len and accept the lens cap on top no prob. Nice little case and card telling you about the filters. Not sure why you would pay +/- £25.00 for the branded H...R version.

3.0 out of 5 stars Filter Kit, 4 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Protection for lens, 9 Mar. 2013
These lens filters are just the thing for protecting your lens. With the added value of giving you the. Potential to experiment

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›