4.0 out of 5 stars Seconda Watch
I am really pleased with the watch , it is just what i wanted and the colour is great - although it does mean new clothes to tone it with it !

I was only slightly disappointed that i seem to have lost 2 of the small diamonte from round the watch and have had it such a short time, otherwise I am really pleased with this
Published on 6 Jun 2010 by Mrs. S. J. Stock

1.0 out of 5 stars Disgusting
I ordered this watch 3 weeks before xmas and i have still not recieved this watch. i have recieved no emails about this product and there is no tracking for this product. im so dissapoited as this supossed to be a xmas pressent, i ordered it in good time. i strongly advice not to order with this person again.
Published on 4 Jan 2011 by Rebecca

4.0 out of 5 stars Seconda Watch, 6 Jun 2010
Mrs. S. J. Stock (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Party Time by Sekonda 4315.27 'Palm' Ladies Green Fashion Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, 9 May 2013
Excellent product, came in a lovely box which was very sturdy and showed off the watch beautifully. My daughter was thrilled with the quality and clour. Great price for a great watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Such good value for money., 4 Feb 2013
Really pleased with my watch, I bought it to replace previous party time watch where the strap broke, probably an old model but still excellent value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Funky Watch, 25 Jan 2013
Not too big.
Gorgeous colour.
Just enough Bling.
Very comfortable.
Superb value for money.
Need to hide it from my daughters when I'm not wearing it!

4.0 out of 5 stars The mrs likes it !!, 26 Dec 2012
Present for the wife she liked it , a cheap price for an everyday watch the wife seems very satisfied as it is her favourite colour

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant value for money, 28 Aug 2011
Mrs. E. Benson (Kent) - See all my reviews
I like this product so much, I have bought it in blue, purple, pink and green. My daughter has it in white and Shocking pink. I am considering the yellow!

5.0 out of 5 stars my party time watch, 15 Feb 2011
Nice and sparkly just what I like. I got my daughter the white one its absolutely gorgeous. I.d like to get more colours. I would definitely recommend these watches as nice presents.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disgusting, 4 Jan 2011