on 16 May 2010
Excellent desk, with the best instructions I have ever seen with flat pack furniture. It even came with spares for each screw etc. and the tools to put it together. Looks superb too, modern and stylish - and even though it was sent from Germany, it arrived in three days!
on 16 January 2011
I'd been looking for a computer desk for ages. Wanted a slim one that would fit in a corner, but glad I plumped for this one in the end. As another reviewer had stated it was a doddle to put together. It is a very good size, much bigger than I anticipated. My computer base unit doesn't fit on the shelf as it does, but that was no problem as I sited it under the shelf which swings out. There is even room to sit my 42" TV on that shelf which I have done. The whole set up looks fantastic. Ordered on a Sunday received on the Tuesday. Well pleased.
review image
on 12 October 2010
Got delivered in about 3 days, the table came with a scewdriver and extra screws and so on. Assembled the table in less than an hour. The overall impression is very good, the rotating part of the table moves very smooth, the quality of the table is excellent and there is plenty of space for my desktop, printer, TV and even studying.
on 9 November 2011
This desk came very quickly in the post within 2 days, it was easy to put together just follow the excellent instructions,
It did come with its own screwdriver but if im honest its probably better using a powered one it'll save you loads of time and effort.
it took me about one hour to put together but i was going slow,but it was easy (and I was using just a normal screwdriver just a bit bigger than the one they sent)
good product
on 10 November 2011
After ordering, the desk arrived in 36 hours. I opened it to find it was all there and in excellent condition. It took about two hours to build and there was a few spare screws and bolts- a nice touch.The desk looks really smart and a good buy at this price.I have mine L-shaped, but you can have it straight if you want.There is plenty of room for a large monitor, a printer,the tower and space for loads of other things.It's a first class product and would recommend to any one.
on 5 November 2010
I have limited space in my house this desk allows me to expand my desk space when I need to.
on 10 October 2011
this is a great desk.
Good thing is you can use the slide out for your mouse and keyboard if that is preferable for typing
Easy assembly and no issues.
Surface is quite tough with no damage from coffee cups, hot food etc .....
Good product.
on 22 February 2012
I have bought two of these desks now, the build quality is fantastic. unfortunately one runner developed a problem. I contacted Piranha Trading about this, their response was very quick, they didnt have the part in stock that day but sent it the following week, with a 10% refund !!! considering I bought this desk in August 2011 ( six months ago )!!!! I think this is OUTSTANDING customer service and would not hesitate to recommend Piranha Trading products to anyone
on 24 April 2012
You always get what you pay for with anything, in this case this desk is incredibly cheap for what you get. Yet it is still not perfect, far from it in fact. So i will briefly describe some of the main problems.

First of all, the right desk which moves inwards and outwards has two wheels on it. For some ungodly reason they have a lock which stops them turning, the lock is easily turned off yet even more easily turned on. Only a mild brush is needed. Now these locks have no purpose but to annoy, as there will never be a situation where this side-desk moves when you dont want it to. But moving the side desk with the locks on can cause the whole thing to be damaged. For me the stand with the wheels on is now very wobbly. I dont blame the desk construction for this - it is entirely my fault. But be aware, this desks stability is questionable.

It is mentioned a few times that this desk is very stable in other reviews. This is... slightly true. It is indeed far more stable than most. Unlike many flatpack desks i actually feel it will likely last a while even with my aforementioned wobbly side. But it could never be described as incredibly stable. The parts have a very small but noticable give in them, even with the tightest screws tied. In short, its still flat pack furniture, which will always be inferior for this sort of thing.

Now, i wouldnt mind. Accept for one thing. When i type on the moving keyboard support thing, there is a very small but noticable shake. Extended typing (say for... 5 seconds) causes my monitor to slowly rock from side to side. If i continue fast enough i can get it to shake quite violently. Never a danger, but quite annoying. And that little imperfection is the certain indication that thi product is not perfect.

In the end, you get what you pay for again. In this case i firmly believe this desk is probably the absolute best value for money of any desk on this site. But do not fool yourself into thinking it has the same rockhard firmness inherent in ready made furniture. It doesn. It will wobble, and if you - like me - are bothered by this then stay away.

I must still give it 3 stars, if only because again - i paid so little for it and its good points are numerous. but if only it was more stable i would have given it a far higher recommendation.
on 17 March 2011
This desk arrived promptly. Instructions were very clear even for a non-DIY- er like me. Everything about it has been really well thought out. It is compact when folded but there is a surprising amount of work space on it and it is absolutely perfect for our office. It looks very smart too.