4.0 out of 5 stars nice ring, my daughter loved it
At first I bought it for our silver wedding anniversary, but unfortunately the mine one was not available on time to the date for us.
As I have got the smaller one quite quick, I did not send it back, but kept it for my daughter, for her graduation gift.
Published 24 months ago by Happy wireless surfer

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Not pleased with quality turned my finger green, and scratched really easily. Will not be wearing again, waste of money. Would not recommend this product.
Published 16 months ago by Isabel Copeland

4.0 out of 5 stars nice ring, my daughter loved it, 17 July 2012
This ring is very suitable for engraving. Looks good, and with engravement it can be made a very special gift, and by the way for sterling silver it is sold for a very reasonable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars ring, 7 Aug 2013
its a silver ring it came on time what more can i say in the next seven workds - im happy with it!

4.0 out of 5 stars silver ring, 14 Nov 2012
Not bad for the money but the item is not 4mm as stated it is 5mm afraid I had to send it back for this reason.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 16 Feb 2013
This review is from: Bling Jewelry Sterling Silver Flat Wedding Band Ring Unisex 4mm (Jewellery)