5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
This was exactly what I wanted and it did what is was supposed to do. Great.
Published on 26 Jun 2010 by Margaret

3.0 out of 5 stars Works if you don't get caught!
I am a lady size 22 and wore this on an easyjet flight outbound with no problem it fitted perfectly and I felt like a normal human being. On the way back home however, I was spotted wearing it by a flight attendant who swiftly asked me to replace it with a wonderful bright orange one. To say I was gutted was an understatement I was devastated and so embarrassed I spent...
Published 15 months ago by girlyfromwales

‹ Previous | 14 5 6 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't hesitate, 13 Sep 2012
This review is from: Airplane Seat Belt Extender - AirCraft Airline - Fits all Airplanes
I agree with all the other reviews on this item. Saves all the embarressment of asking for a seatbelt extender (especially on Ryan Air). Though this time I flew with Monarch and didn't need it! I had it in my hand luggage and was not an issue at all. I am loving the peace of mind for whenever I go away again. Great product, fully recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Air travel Solution for Oversized People, 8 Sep 2012
A great help for us that are larger than "average" people. You carry it with you in your pocket and you do not feel embarrassed to ask for an extension seat belt.
Be careful though, not to forget it when leaving the plane.
Packing, delivery time were perfect.
Price seems reasonable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, 25 April 2012
I bought this to save the embarrasment of asking for an extension should I need it. What a great choice! I simply put this belt in my hand baggage and had no problem at all going through security. I have just completed 9 flights in Europe and Asia and used the belt on every flight. No need to ask the cabin staff for an extension and not one of the flight attendants noticed that I had my own extension belt. Saved any stress before the flight worrying if I needed an extension belt and if there would be one available,would certainly recommend if you are on the large side and may need an extension.

5.0 out of 5 stars no more anxiety, 24 May 2012
I can now go abroad and not have to worry that however small the seatbelt is, I don't have to worry. Brilliant

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful, 11 Sep 2013
I highly recommend this product if the airplane belts do not usually fit you around the middle. This happened to me last year and I was absolutely motified. I did not want the same thing to happen this year so I purchased the belt extender and it worked brilliantly. I kept it in my hand luggage and it went through the normal checks no problem. It fits onto the standard belt without any trouble just make sure you remember to take it with you when you leave the plane!
The service was brilliant and it arrived very fast.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea but will the airlines allow you to use it??, 19 Mar 2014
Big Mike (Bradford, West Yorkshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
There are other companies marketing similar products for substantially more while advertising them as being "FAA Approved". According to the FAA, no such personally owned devices or products are to be used, Only those issued once on board the airliner are approved for use. I agree that it does save the hassle/embarrassment by having your own personal seatbelt extender and if you are able to use it without being found out then so much the better. It would probably be just as embarrassing to be reprimanded for using the non-approved ones as it would be to ask for one on the plane. It might be a good idea to get one and take your chances, but it certainly would be a case of use it at your own risk.

5.0 out of 5 stars Big boy, 26 Feb 2014
I am a big boy...and i mean my bmi is 49 and i weigh 29 stone. I had to ask for one on my last flight from manchester to palm de mallorca. I couldnt belive to my embarresment a group of yobs on a stag do were mocking me, calling me names and singing songs about me. The crew onboard warned the group with a smerk on her face. To my horror thet were on the rows opposite me. When the crew brought the refreshments around i was hungry. I orderd my usual of 2 cokes , 2 box of pringles and 2 hot sandwiches and a packet of nuts. Needles to say the which hunt began again, it brought me to tears and ruined my 2 week holiday. I didnt leave my hotel room all holiday. This is a god send

Thank you amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Used on Thomson flight without problems, 9 Aug 2013
Used on my holiday both ways. I did struggle to remove it from the normal belt a couple of times but it could just be me, as my husband managed it.

Much better than having to ask for a bright orange extender!

4 stars as not sure what would happen if they caught you. I just kept it covered up....with a bit of the original belt showing when they were doing checks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., 15 Jun 2013
Worked perfect. Quick and easy to use and made my entire flight more comfortable & less stressful. Great product & cheap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Item as described!, 15 Nov 2012
Perfect for my travels.
I am a size 24 (large hips!)and find that I can hardly fasten the seatbelts, especially on Easyjet or BA.
This solves my problem and give me additional comfort, without having to ask for assistance (which can be embarrassing).

Perfect!