4.0 out of 5 stars tidy storage for earings.
Published on 5 Jun. 2010 by A. Thwaites

1.0 out of 5 stars far too big
maybe i didnt read the description correctly but there is nothing "little" about this little book of earrings. its far bigger than i expected and too bulky. i wanted a little one to put earrings in for going on holiday. this was no use to me whatsoever.
Published 10 months ago by lorraine smith

4.0 out of 5 stars tidy storage for earings., 5 Jun. 2010
A. Thwaites (Devon UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Purple The Little Book of Earrings - A Book for keeping your earrings safe! (Kitchen & Home)
This has been a good buy! Keeps earings in pairs, easy to find, and all tidy! Only down side is that it does need keeping upright, and works better with backs on all earings including pull-through and hook style ones or they can still slip out! But having worked that out it is now doing its job well! Could do with a similar style of storage for pendants and bracelets!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Earring Book, 28 Dec. 2010
Had this bought for me as a Christmas present......excellent idea & a great way of keeping all my ear rings in one place. Compact & stylish & a brilliant space saver. Would definitely recommend & may purchase as a gift for friends.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, 4 Aug. 2013
I had all my earrings in a little jewellery pot and it took forever to find what I was looking for. I got the earring book, and it's helped a lot. I can see what I want straight away and they're kept neat and tidy. It's great for studs and most dangly earrings (as long as you're not moving it around much), but hoops are a no no. You can't get them to sit properly and I didn't want to risk bending them. I would have also preferred a velvety material inside. The felt feels quite cheap and snags easily. Still, it's fit for purpose and I'm glad I got it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 3 Aug. 2010
Compact....stands with good balance in your wardrobe and a great accesory to your wardrobe....needs minimal space.

Only drawback is the velvetty material could have been of better quality, the sharp edges of some earrings tend to pull the thread out.

But I was very happy to transfer my earrings to the little book from Ferrero Rocher Boxes :).

Abhi

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Book of Earrings, 26 April 2012
Love this product.. Arrived in good time, was well packaged and is just a great idea for storing your earrings safely. Have purchased a second one. Very pleaseed with purchase and very good value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good idea that works well, 3 Jan. 2014
MultiMum (Berkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This was well made and does its job well. It is worth noting that the outer two 'pages' have the cover immediately next to them so are a little less suitable for bulky earrings than the middle two. I hadn't seen the picture with the books 'spine on' so was surprised at how thick it was, but it is exactly as described and illustrated.

I would buy another (and will almost certainly be buying several more as the person I gave it to has 4 younger sisters.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday Present, 5 May 2013
I bought this for myself with my birthday money.
I love it! Perfect for everything I was after, travelling etc etc
Only thing I would say is that some of my longer earnings fall out the sides but it does stop them from getting tangled and allows me for more choice.
I've already started wearing earrings I wouldn't normally wear just because this book is so easy to use.
Thanks very much!

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Book of Earings, 22 Jan. 2013
Bought this for my daughter, she loves it. It fits lots of earings in (not enough space for all of hers but she does have a lot !) Keeps them neat and tidy and in pairs so you're not finding them lying on the floor ! Speedy delivery too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't wait til christmas!!!, 14 Dec. 2012
Bought this for No.1 daughter (aged 12). It is LOVELY. Quality is good - better than I had expected. I can't wait for her to open it on Xmas Day as I am sure she will love it. Would definately recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT IDEA, NEEDS A FEW TWEEKS, 28 Dec. 2013
J. Davies (U.K.) - See all my reviews
My earring mad daughter loves this product which I bought her for christmas. However after inserting all her new earrings, several backs came out due to the "pages" being a bit too thick. If you have big earrings inserted in the front or back pages they also leave indent marks on the plastic casing. I'm glad I bought this product, it's ideal for traveling etc. However I do think it is grossly overpriced and should be of a leather/suede cover.