Platform: PlayStation 3Change
Price:£10.99 - £39.99

on 2 September 2010
this is an excellent game for children old and young (i like it too)
my 4 year old can play it along with my 8 year old, some bits of the game which the youngest cant do is not a problem when they are playing together as 2 players because the older child can do it and brings the scene forward a bit.

excellent game, highly recommend it but be warned, its very very addictive, i cant rate it highly enough, especially as we only have 1 playstation in the house and they are always fighting over who wants to play it!! in this way both can play it at the same time...happy days!
on 24 August 2010
This really is a game for all ages and is very addictive!! Best game so far I think.
on 30 December 2015
Fantastic game my son loves it! Would recommend it my sons age 6.
on 19 November 2014
Xmas present for one of my great grandsons so don't now yet
on 15 January 2015
My 5 year old son loves this game very quick delivery
on 18 October 2010
Bought as a birthday present for my 7 year old son who's been nagging for this since seeing all the adverts, and having watched the film. He absolutely loves it, and even the old man has had a go - great fun for the younger ones, although my 11 and 13 year olds (both boys) have also both been caught playing it.
on 1 October 2014
Great fun for kids... Especially for fans...
on 19 November 2014
Grandson loves it,many hours he as enjoyed
on 23 July 2015
Incredibly short game, but lots of fun.
on 8 October 2014