5.0 out of 5 stars Loved the Film?? You will love the Game!!
Suprised there are no reviews?

Played this game today and couldn't stop playing it!! btw the 20 years old. Been waiting 11 years :P

Thought it would follow the plot of the toy story 3 film but it doesn't, but i'm not disapointed at all. Played for 3 hours straight and still wanted to play it.

When you start the game it puts you stright...
Published on 24 July 2010 by B. Lewis

3.0 out of 5 stars Broken box
Game took ages to come to me and also the box is badly cracked and won't close properly. The game works fine which is the main thing but I would expect to receive a unbroken box since I paid for it.
Published 10 months ago by Rfcbriangrfc

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved the Film?? You will love the Game!!, 24 July 2010
B. Lewis "PokemonOverdose" (llanelli, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Toy Story 3: The Video Game (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Suprised there are no reviews?

When you start the game it puts you stright into a cimematic where Hamm has become a villian, just like the beginning of toy story 3 and you have to chase after the train to save the aufens on the train, which was awesome! and then you make your away around a map in andys room playing all different characters in different scenarios.

I hope to get many many hours of fun out of this game.

Graphics are brilliant, music and sounds are brilliant and the story line is brilliant!

10/10

4.0 out of 5 stars Good family fun, 28 Aug 2010
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Toy Story 3: The Video Game (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Like most gamers I am a bit skeptical when it comes to video games from movie franchises, not having seen a good one since alladin on the megadrive. I must say though, toy story 3 is a very pleasant surprise. Far from the samey boring cash cow games of recent years this game is genuinely fun. The story mode is an interesting and engaging play, not solely based on the movie. The section with buzz invading zerg's base is a special treat.

Storybox mode is where the game really shines. It is an open world part of the game, with innumerous missions to carry out, things to do, people to see and a whole world to customise. I could play for hours.

This game was never going to be one for hard core gamers. This being said for families and and casual gamers it is great. I thoroughly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 1 May 2011
This review is from: Toy Story 3: The Video Game (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
I bought this game for my 5 y/o lad as a present and he loves it. I would probably recommend it for ages 8+ as I'm a seasoned gamer and found a few parts a little difficult and had to help him in the story mode. It's a little difficult in parts in a good way, basically learn the pattern of the level by trial and error and you'll soon get through. Now I'm not going to go in to detail as to what the game consists of as you will be able to read that elsewhere in the reviews but what I will say is everything about this game is sheer quality, not your usual movie tie in game at all. It consists of the Story Mode which I think is 8 levels and then where it really comes to life is the Toy Box Mode. This is a free roaming landscape where you can do almost anything from purchasing characters, vehicles, clothes, hairstyles, weapons (fun kid friendly ones), customisable buildings, races, collectables quests, photography, rescuing people, herding cows, destroying aliens etc. The more you do the more unlocks for you to do and it has kept my boy entertained for a long,long time (I do regulate the time he spends playing video games).
The thought that has gone in to this package is astounding from the level design, graphics, quests, and humour right down to even small little touches really shows. I cannot recommend it highly enough, I have played probably 100+ Xbox games and this would definitely be in my top 10. Apologies for the grammar, spelling and disjointed nature of my brief review as it was a little rushed. If anyone doesn't enjoy this game please post a comment as I'd be intrigued to know the reasons why.

5.0 out of 5 stars Toy Story 3 xbox, 6 Nov 2011
This review is from: Toy Story 3: The Video Game (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Let me tell you this is the best game ever , my 3 and 5 year old have played the full thing , what a good babysitter. Seriously they learn how to work together and just loved it. Just have to restrict playing time as they would play this all day if they got a chance .

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely the best kids game on the Xbox, 6 Aug 2011
Adam "desdicado" (Bathgate, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Toy Story 3: The Video Game (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Usually movie conversions to games aren't that great. This one is very different. It's got so much depth it's unbelievable. Within it you can build a town, shoot things, photograph stuff, collect things and mine for gold.
As well as the specific missions you can complete, which again are all varied from platform style sections to shoot em up.
My 4 and 5 year old love it and have had literally months of enjoyment from it and are still only part of the way through.
Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant fun for kds big and small, 15 Nov 2010
This review is from: Toy Story 3: The Video Game (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Bought this for my 4 year old son who loves toy story.

He absolutely loves it; he's happy to have a mess around with the controller and can make buzz, woddy and jessy do all the various actions. He also likes just to watch while I take the controls as the game forms a kind of story as you play.

After he has gone to bed I also find myself playing it as well as it is actually a pretty good game in its own right.

Anyone who has children of any age who like toy story will not be disappointed

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as the film, and longer, 19 Aug 2010
Mr. H. Evans (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Toy Story 3: The Video Game (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
The enclosed is on behalf of my six year old grandson.
An excellent game with no glitches or freeze frames found yet.The game play is logical and does offer both entertaining time wasters, and rewards for persistance. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hours of entertainment, 20 Oct 2011
Andrew "impulsive gadget buyer" (Wales) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Toy Story 3: The Video Game (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Bought this for my nephew who loves it. Keeps him thoroughly entertained and is the type of game you can keep coming back to! Good quality graphics and sounds and should last a pre-teen for a bit!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good game, but a little short, 4 Aug 2010
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Toy Story 3: The Video Game (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Bought this game, and found the game play, graphics etc excellent. There are two modes, main game play and Toy Box. The game play is great but over all too soon. The Toy Box modes allows you to collect and buy different toys and these unlock some mini missions. It does have lots to do and to be fair my husband and I are both in the 21+ category. In the Co-op mode it does have an annoying split screen so it's better to play alone.

We have enjoyed playing, but a longer game would have been fab.

5.0 out of 5 stars My grandsons aged 4 and 5 love this game and it has given them hours and ..., 12 July 2014
This review is from: Toy Story 3: The Video Game (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
My grandsons aged 4 and 5 love this game and it has given them hours and hours of fun. We had a copy which got scratched and at first we thought that as they had done most things on it we wouldn't get another one. glad we did as they found loads more stuff on it that they still hadn't done. The new quests and scenes go on and on, and its really good value.

Toy Story 3: The Video Game (Xbox 360)
Toy Story 3: The Video Game (Xbox 360) by Disney Interactive (Xbox 360)
14.42