on 9 May 2016
This headset was both a hit and miss for me. The sound quality is amazing and the microphone is crystal clear. However, as someone who wears glasses, the headset's "death pinch" ended up pressing my ears against the frame of my glasses and causing discomfort.

If you have small ears and don't wear glasses, go for it, it's a great headset.

If you wear glasses and have larger than average ears, maybe try a different Sennheiser product.
on 22 April 2016
Twice the mic on this thing has broken, I'm pretty sure the "auto mute" function gets broken and leaves it permanently muted
on 29 January 2016
Best headphones I had so far, purchased this item more than a year ago and still works great.
+ long cable
+ volume control
+ good sound quality
+ muting the microphone
+ reasonable price
+ nice looking

- mic not working with mac
on 3 January 2016
Fantastic sound quality, and well made in most areas, the plastic is starting to break off around the hinge for moving one of the sides of the headset and because the other side was designed in a similar way it is happening there too, luckily that issue isn't enough to damage it much and it still works just fine.
on 22 December 2015
The sound quality and microphone are great.
However, the ear cups are simply far too small, this headset fails to completely enclose my ears, (I don't consider mine to be large, most other headsets easily go "over-ear") instead, these rest on them and are *very* uncomfortable to wear for any period of time. Even allowing time to break the headset in like it's a pair of shoes, it's unfortunately not the product for me.

Would highly recommend this headset otherwise, shame really.
on 19 December 2015
Great for PC + PS4

In general
not good for who has big ears
you need to take it off every 30 minute because it pushes too hard on ears
other than this it is perfect

pros
it is only 32 ohm with PC soundcard the sound is awesome
also with PS4 it run perfectly no need for amp/dac
on 14 December 2015
Good quality for the price. Achieve a good acoustic seal over the ears, but they are pretty tight.
on 8 December 2015
I wanted to love these as I love my other Sennheiser products, but I just can't. They squeeze the living daylights out of my noggin and are a chore to wear. The sound quality is excellent for music, movies and games. The mic is crisp and works wonderfully for games or business. But the overall experience is soured by the overall uncomfortable feeling of wearing them and they've been relegated to my drawer. Recommended for small-headed people with cold ears only.
on 22 November 2015
A year and a half into using it and the mic is making extremely loud noises ingame and in voip services. The cable connecting the two ear pieces has become well worn for some reason. On the right ear piece, the one you can move about, it got cut through, so if you are buying this product I would advise to somehow brace it, superglue it. Sound and voice quality used to be extremely good however, too bad it faded with time. Once you take the product apart you realise it is quite a cheap build. I bought this item as it got released and have bought it off their actual website which I now know was a stupid thing to do since I paid way too much for it.
All-in-all 6/10.
review image review image
on 31 October 2015
These headphones have been the worst headphones I have ever owned, and being in my 30s, I've owned a fair few. I really didn't like these from the get go, but I needed a microphone for gaming so I stuck with them. I gave them my best shot, but they have been a continual nuisance up until right just now when I refused to continue using them and felt compelled to write this review.

My first impression was that they are cheap looking and don't feel good. They are rigid and they clamp on to your head really tight. I actually stretched mine by wrapping them around my desktop PC tower at nights, but they are still too tight. They are actually painful and after many hours, they can actually give you a pretty bad head ache.

I used a pair of Sennheiser PC-3s before these, and they were a lot more comfortable and are only £19.99. I would recommend those over these. If you want to spend more money, look elsewhere.