on 7 July 2015
Used this on my tablets it offers a signficant increase in performace compared to sticky adhesives that tend to be applied to vga heatsinks and other items. Since you can stick things together you can find all sorts of handy applications. I use this to glue shims to my tablet cpu/vga chips and then stick some more copper heatsinks on top and then stick a small heatpipe on top and run it aound my folio and attach a fan. Active cooling has brought my tablet from running at 68c all the way down the mercury to just 20c or 25c passive. heat energy flows thru like it's an open window.
on 26 July 2014
This is a two part glue which is sets to make a rubbery, semi-hard substance, softer than say a glue stick. In addition it has excellent thermal conductivity and as far as I have tested no electrical conductivity. I am not sure how it compares thermally with ordinary thermal pastes, however the main use is the gluing capabilities and thermal resilience (other glues like Araldite are not specified to over 70 C). So its main uses would be to glue very hot things together like small transistors or thermistors on heatsinks where you cannot use mechanical fasteners (always best choice). It sets in about 5 minutes during which you need to hold it very still.

Taking one star off as it is very expensive for those tiny tubes.
on 28 May 2016
Very adhesive, might need a hammer to remove item.
Needs warming up in water to get out of tube smoothly.
on 30 June 2014
Used this to add a heat sync so I could over clock and improve reliability in an Android TV stick, which suffered from overheating, turned out to be great, nothing went wrong and never made the heat sync loose.
on 15 October 2011
This adhesive worked very well for me. The heat-shield on my Creative X-Fi soundcard had somehow fallen off. This stuff stuck it back in place with no problems.
on 23 March 2016
Very good thermal conductivity and when cured, it feels indestructible.
on 16 December 2014
does the job, decent thermal performance as well.