Size: Women: 10-12 - M|Colour Name: Red|Change

on 25 June 2016
Aw where would we be without Amazon Prime! I bought a Poison Ivy costume from eBay which was lovely & well made but indecently short!!! Last minute plan change reverting to Amazon old faithful! Arrived as described via guaranteed delivery in time for our superhero night. Costume is well made, accessories give it a finished look and it covers the backside yeah! lol! Comes with dress, cape, gloves, belt and mask. The dress is not (or certainly does not need to be) so low in the chest as modelled, although if that's the look your after its achievable! I'm a size 10, 5ft8 and it fits well, even a bit loose round tummy but belt can hide that. Thanks Amazon & thanks Rubies, great costume 👍
on 14 July 2014
It was a little bigger than I expected (I got medium), I'm usually size 10 and this (especially the belt) was too loose. I had to use safety pins to keep it from falling! It is a lovely costume though, not all that different from Stephanie Brown's! Though being a brunette I can warn you that blonde hairspray doesn't look quite right... ;)
on 16 May 2016
Just what I expected. AAA++ item. Thanks
on 25 February 2013
This item actually does look like it does in the image (although the sleeves only come halfway up the forearm which for me wasn't any issue). It's short, although the image doesn't hide that. The slit is actually less exaggerated too which for me was a plus. e
on 29 October 2012
Loved the costume but I had to take it in at the back, it said extra small but would have fitted 10/12 size. Other than that it was brilliant and I got loads of compliments on it.
on 23 March 2016
Very disappointed as I was sent a completely different dress to the one in the picture. Not as good quality and a different colour and style. The belt was made of felt and just attached with Velcro whereas the one in the picture was plastic and attached to the dress. I was definitely sent a cheaper version. It certainly didn't look like the one the model is wearing.
review image
on 11 May 2016
Bit short orther wise love it.
on 18 January 2013
I loved this costume, it fitted perfectly and was exactly how it was described in the picture. Great for all occasions, the only thing I would change on it is make the cape a bit longer but other than that I was very happy with my purchase.x
on 27 October 2013
Bought this product thinking it'd be like the image shown. The overall concept is exactly like the image, however, the skirt only just covers my bum (in length). I know it says mini-dress but it's very short. Also, the mask isn't as large around the eyes as in the picture.
Nonetheless it is a good product and worth the price compared to other sellers.
on 19 August 2015
I really liked it and wore it for a costume party ! received it pretty quickly, looked like the picture, maybe a bit shorter. But I'm already kinda short (4"11) so it fit pretty nicely. I really liked the accessories too, the belt and mask were really cool, the gloves a bit tight but ok.