on 25 May 2015
These locks are perfect! I received a rather distinctive orange colour, although I was secretly hoping for the pink, so I would recommend you message the seller if you want a particular colour.However, the colour itself is irrelevant and it is whether or not the product is fit for the task that is important. In that respect these locks certainly are. They are sturdy and substantial and the bright colour helps you to easily recognise your luggage on the carousel and they should last for years to come.They are TSA approved which means they are suitable for travel to the USA and that your luggage can be officially opened by security without damage. They come with two keys which can be used in either lock. Some might think that is a problem but the main reason for padlocking your luggage is as a deterrent. Believe me, if someone working in airline luggage handling wanted to get into your luggage illegally then they would do so, but having a lock on makes it less of an easy option. On the plus side using the same key comes in handy as my daughter accidentally locked her key inside her locked luggage and having that spare key was a life-saver. So, in short, I highly recommend these reasonably priced locks.
on 27 September 2013
These are exactly as described, and I was pleasantly surprised by their weight when they arrived. Because of their size I was expecting something a little less substantial, so I hope they will survive the rigors of my upcoming trip well ... I also like that they are highly visible so are a good deterrent for any person who might wish to try and break into my luggage, especially the backpack I plan to use on a day to day basis with things like my camera inside. Postage was very fast, and they arrived well within the estimated delivery time.
on 7 June 2015
My daughter gave me this same padlock two years ago to try out I must say I was very pleased with it though it was a flourescent pink it did stand out in the carousel as it was the lock I was looking out for its tiny but it's a sturdy lock hence the reason for buying some more worth buying especially if your visiting the US
on 11 February 2014
I BAUGHT AFTER SOME VERY GOOD REVIEW .SO I BUY 4 .AS WRITTEN IN THE REVIWS ABOUT WEIGHT .YA THEY LOOK GOOD BUT I WAS SURPRISED THAT TWO DIFFERENT LOCKS WERE OPENING WITH SAME KEY .THESE ARE NOT CHEAP SO LOCK SYSTEM SHOULD BE OF GOOD QUALITY.
on 13 February 2016
Seem quite robust, certainly worked well while my friend and I were in South East Asia, with five flights, four ferries and one train to go on. The silver casing fell off one of them, but it still worked fine. The only thing a little bit worrying is that the keys in each worked in both - does this mean that other people's keys might work in them too???
on 5 December 2015
Good replacement for the last lock I had which someone tried to pick after checking in my luggage and they failed. So hoping these will also stop any attempt to break in to my luggage. Good quality sturdy locks.
on 29 August 2015
Great little locks. I recently went on holiday and i had a chance to test them out and im very happy with them. Very sturdy build, Key works very smooth, great quality all together. Highly recomended.
on 5 October 2013
Great item which did exactly what we needed. Great that they are small as it gives less chance for them to be caught on anything, but they are very strong for their size and did exactly what was needed for our 4 flights.
on 23 June 2014
Got this for an impending holiday, one for my daypack and one for my case. But on finding that the same set of keys opened both I was concerned about security if I left my case padlocked in a hostel in case someone with the same brand was able to unlock it so have now bought a combination padlock as well. But they will still come in handy for my daypack as not as heavy as the combi locks.
on 20 February 2014
These arrived promptly. I received a pair of orange padlocks. Although they're pretty small they are fairly solid and substantial. They worked perfectly for my husband and I when we flew to Scotland recently.

See one answered question