5.0 out of 5 stars Great product
Bought these padlocks for my cousin on her visit to London. She said they worked perfectly and I thought the price was excellent. Arrived quickly as well.
Published 23 months ago by S. Highly

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish...
The product is absolutely rubbish, it did broke up for the 1 st time, even I did not used it, the locker is very thin and breaks up very quick.Both case padlocks were defective. I went to my holiday 2 months ago without any case-padlocks to my luggages. Do not buy this product! I have lost almoust 7 pounds includding the delivery charge. The product is rubbish!
Published on 18 Oct. 2012 by Clarissa18

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish..., 18 Oct. 2012
Clarissa18 (Bromley, KENT) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Case Padlock x 2 (Luggage)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 17 April 2013
S. Highly - See all my reviews
This review is from: Case Padlock x 2 (Luggage)

Case Padlock x 2