on 2 May 2011
Whenever I hear this song I just can't get it out of my head. It's upbeat, dark but makes me happy! First heard it in An American Werewolf in London (An American Werewolf In London - Special Edition [DVD]) but I'm sure I've heard in things like Supernatural and the occasional advert. Great song and great music but unfortunately the only Creedence Clearwater Revival song I know!
on 2 August 2011
Being a fan of the movie "American Werewolf In London", you simply have to listen to this song. Wonderful. Stands the test of time very well indeed.
on 12 June 2013
One of those songs you never forget, and always sing along with whenever you hear it.A song with dark overtones. It carries its age well,and cannot really be categorized.See for yourself!
on 14 January 2013
Classic Tune, If you love An American Werewolf in London you will love this track as plays big part in one of the scenes in the film
on 14 August 2013
Difficult to buy older tracks now, without buying a whole bunch of others that I don't want, so downloading is a great option.
on 25 March 2014
CLEAR AND PRECISE SOUND SAID IT ONCE SAY IT AGAIN TOP QUALITY BRINGS BACK GREAT MEMORIES OF DAYS GONE BYE
on 12 April 2013
just a great track and i have it as my ringtone guess i'm just an oldie at heart which is true
on 10 August 2014