5.0 out of 5 stars Deer(stalker) God Yes!, 20 Sep 2013
This review is from: GIZZY® Sherlock Holmes Style Tweed Deerstalker Hat. (Apparel)
Very nice and I loved the fact that you could choose the size, it fits my gigantic head! :) Get this hat, it is lovely and so very perfect for a Sherlock Holmes costume.

5.0 out of 5 stars the games afoot, 15 Dec 2013
this hat is outstanding. not only is it warm and comfortable and worth every penny, it looks fantastic on. it was well packaged and arrived well on time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Deal, 10 May 2013
Bought this deerstalker for my hubby which I could have bought a mile along the road for £2 pounds more... thinking I was getting the colour I wanted.... the hat was on the doorstep asp ..great service great price but the wrong colour but no problem there a good business outlet and would not hesitate to buy from again... Many Thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, 5 July 2014
Lovely quality and good delivery but FAR TOO BIG

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loved it - very good quality not what I expected for the price - far better!, 13 Jun 2014
My daughter loved it - very good quality not what I expected for the price - far better! If I needed another I would buy it - my daughter is a BIG Sherlock fan and loved it - if it had been grey herringbone would have been ecstatic but as it was was over the moon anyway!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice hat, 11 Jun 2014
Nice material - better than expected for the price. It was a stag do gift and the groom loved it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice!, 19 Mar 2014
D. Woods (DURHAM, DURHAM United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Comfy and just right for my Sherlock Fancy Dress. Rest assured, I do NOT wander around wearing this without a Holmes-related reason!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful for a Sherlock fan!, 14 Feb 2014
I wasn't too sure about buying this, mainly because it's for cosplay purposes and the Sherlock deerstalker I really wanted was a grey one, however this one was cheaper and had amazing reviews so I bought it!

I was blown away by the quality. It's really well made, it's fantastic quality, and it looks cute on, too!

Goes perfectly with my BBC Sherlock coat and scarf. Fab for Sherlock fans.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very pleasant surprise, 23 Jan 2014
Considering the price of this product, I didn't expect it to be good, I imagined a cheap, poorly sewn felt hat when I ordered it, but I got it anyway because it was only meant for a small goofy present for a friend who's a fan of Sherlock Holmes. When I received the package I was blown away by it. The quality of it is absolutely wonderful. The material felt very rich, it looked very classy, along with tags saying it was designed in England. Although it was a present, I couldn't resist opening it and trying it on. It was a big too big for me (I ordered the second smallest size to be on the safe side, it should fit most people no problem, and I'm certain the 58cm size would've been a perfect fit), and it looked splendid! I expected it to look a bit ridiculous, but it really did look wonderful. I could easily pair it up with any everyday outfit and make it work splendidly. I haven't given it to my friend yet, but I'm certain she'll love it. This hat really is wonderful; regardless of what occasion you're getting it for, I'm certain you'll be happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sherlock Holmes Hat, 29 Jun 2012
Bought this for my daughter's 16th birthday as she is a Sherlock Holmes fan. She absolutely loves it. Bought smallest size and it fits her perfectly. Quality is excellent, fit excellent, overall quality excellent. She was over the moon with it and wears it everywhere. This is an absolute must for anybody who is a fan of Sherlock Holmes.