4.0 out of 5 stars Roamers Black Boot Review, 26 Dec. 2012
The item was delivered quickly and was exactly as described. I find the boots comfortable and easy to wear.
The price is very competitive.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable boots, 7 Nov. 2013
Had similar boots in the past. The colour is a little lighter than I would ideally like but picture is fairly good representation. For those who have not had them before when new they are quite difficult to get on without a shoe horn. The sole has minimal tread so would not be suitable in slippy conditions. The boots I find comfortable and seem reasonably well made. Price is good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good boots. I'd definitely recommend them., 8 Mar. 2013
I bought these as I wanted some nice looking boots that could take a bit of wear. Have worn them for quite a while and they're holding up well. Didn't like the colour at first (it's the sort of brown that looks weird next to light colours) and I only ever wear them with navy and black jeans, which I almost always wear anyway, so I really like these.

I did find that they appear a little different to the picture (if you bought them you'll know what I mean) but they still look nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars very light, thought an empty box had been delivered!, 20 Sept. 2014
bought them for my partner, one of this gifts so yet to give him them but im pleased

4.0 out of 5 stars nice shoes!, 9 Dec. 2014