4.0 out of 5 stars good for the money
I had not heard of viewquest before and don't really know much about the company, however as Ronseal would say it does exactly what it says on the tin !!I was dubious about the price, and the packaging was basic however instruction manual was fine and the map data seems to be very current on every journey I've taken so far... Recommended.
Published on 25 July 2012 by jonny2scoops

3.0 out of 5 stars rich
This is the second VIEWQUEST sat nav i have purchased first one good value works ok second one lasted 3 weeks I complained and i recieved my money back plus post.
Published on 7 April 2012 by richard hughes

3.0 out of 5 stars rich, 7 April 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars View Quest Sat Nav, 24 Sept. 2012
This review is from: View Quest 4.3 inch Sat-Nav with UK Maps (Electronics)
Very slim sat nav and for the cheap price it serves its purpose well. The stylus is not very well attached to the sat nav and can therefore be very easily lost. Overall very satisfactory.

4.0 out of 5 stars good for the money, 25 July 2012
This review is from: View Quest 4.3 inch Sat-Nav with UK Maps (Electronics)

1.0 out of 5 stars Totally useless: Price good but item Not Fit for Purpose, 8 April 2012
This review is from: View Quest 4.3 inch Sat-Nav with UK Maps (Electronics)
This is the first and last View Quest Sat Nav item I wish to have any contact with.

Having need of a Sat Nav to replace a very reliable Tom Tom, I bought the View Quest purely based on price from TV shopping channel. I have bought plenty of items from TV shopping channels without any problems and have had to return my fair share of those not up to scratch.

This item was woefully poor. The unit is simply unable to main contact with a satellite and provide 'real time' information on current location! Hence my description of the unit as Not Fit for Purpose.

The unit appears to freeze up and on its maiden journey from Stevenage to Milton Keynes yesterday; I arrived at my destination inspite of the unit not because of it. Most of the time, the unit provided no meaningful location information, and occasionally it tried to catch up, telling me of junctions I had passed a while ago.

I need a very basic Sat Nav, one which tells me where I am and provides instructions for junctions I am approaching, not ones I have long since passed.

Perhaps my unit was simply faulty - it is being returned - but I have no intention of risking my hard-earned cash on another View Quest.

View Quest 4.3  inch Sat-Nav with UK Maps