on 30 May 2013
I ordered this wrapping paper because I had bought everything 'Snow White' for my friend's daughter. I couldn't find a 'Snow White only' wrapping paper but this paper has an image of Snow White printed on it (as well as other princesses). Great seller - paper arrived super fast and I was kept informed as to when it would be sent out. Very good price for two sheets and two tags too. I would recommend and would buy from this seller again.
on 23 July 2012
What can one say about wrapping paper, but this product is good quality paper, and had the right design for my 4 year old granddaughter.
Wish the sheets were larger, but one can't have everything.
The wrapping paper itself is of good quality but it was delivered in such a small envelope. The packet had been folded twice to get it into this tiny envelope which also meant that the gift tags were bent in half. Really disappointed it turned up like this as its for my daughters birthday to wrap up her new Belle dress.
on 6 July 2014
Searched around quite a few shops for girls wrapping paper but to no avail. Got it on the internet. The paper is very good quality and the delivery was excellent.
on 2 July 2013
Perfect wrapping paper for a princess mad little girl, very fast delivery lovely colourful paper, would definatley recommend. Also comes with 2 sheets and 2 tags.
on 6 June 2015
Very pleased. Arrived perfectly packaged and sooner than I thought. The design wasn't the same as the image shown. It was nicer. Very happy. Would buy again.
on 3 December 2012
Really strong wrapping paper. Excellent quality. Brilliant price and pleased my own princess no end! Think she liked it more than the gift I wrapped!!
on 7 January 2015
not the paper shown on here, mine is different, in fact better, mine has dancing princesses with garden scenes behind them, will be ordering more!
on 3 November 2011
This is very good quality paper.. My little girl loves all the princesses on it. Would recommend this for any Disney princess lover
on 6 July 2012
I reecived this in the time frame specified. The gift wrap is perfect and exactly what I expected. Would definitely purchase again.