5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT CONDITION!
I had asked my hairdresser about my head of hair. The front was varying from white to salt & pepper. As you got nearer the back it was still quite dark.

She suggested Touch of Silver Shampoo and also Touch of Silver Conditioner.
I have very fine flyaway hair and this conditioner leaves it lovely and soft but also manageable.

I have also had a...
Published on 3 Oct 2011 by Rona Speedie

3.0 out of 5 stars Conditioner.
To be honest I didn't notice any difference after using this conditioner. I had huge expectations and remain disappointed. I used it with the Touch of Silver Shampoo.
Published 9 months ago by Tilly

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT CONDITION!, 3 Oct 2011
This review is from: Touch Of Silver Nourishing Conditioner 200ml (Personal Care)

She suggested Touch of Silver Shampoo and also Touch of Silver Conditioner.

I have also had a few compliments from friends but they are not quite sure what I have actully done!! Would highly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Brillant, 6 Jun 2010
Ms. Donna M. Joyce (England) - See all my reviews
This is the perfect product to compliment my shampoo for blonde and silver hair. Only to be used once a week or so. Makes my hair feel softer and more managable after use. Excellent service from discount dental also.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant!, 13 Jun 2011
Conditioner smelt great, hair felt soft, and was definitely a brighter blonde after one wash! Cheaper than buying from a hair specialist, will definitely be buying again!

5.0 out of 5 stars silver conditioner, 24 April 2012
II have my hair bleached which makes it very dry this conditioner leaves my hair unbelievably silky wud definitely recommended :)

5.0 out of 5 stars TOUCH OF SILVER Nourish Conditioner 200ML, 20 Sep 2011
My hair has been going grey since I was seventeen. For years I dyed it but in the last 15 years I let it go grey. This conditioner with the shampoo give the grey a nice silver sparkle which recieves many compliments.

4.0 out of 5 stars Touch Of Silver Silver Nourish Conditioner 200ml, 7 Sep 2010
Got this as my hair has been coloured with loads of blondes and they can fade. Recommended by my hair dresser to use "silver" tones in shampoo and conditioner when washing hair. Got this and although the smell is too strong, it is wonderful. I mix it with Elvive Colour intense conditioner to tone down the smell. It leaves your hair with the best shine and lustre ever! Your hair is soft and great to touch. Would definitely buy this again. Great stuff.

Touch Of Silver Silver Nourish Conditioner 200ml

3.0 out of 5 stars Conditioner., 11 Jan 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars below average results, 26 Dec 2013
Shelley M. Mattocks "Shell" (South yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I don't think this was as good as its write up. Leaves hair feeling a bit dry, definitely will need a good conditioner once a week after using it. But blonde hair does need extra nourishment.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!, 6 Mar 2012
How have I not found this before? Super fast Delivery and this works wonders on my coloured Blonde Hair. I think someone has been keeping it a secret :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 26 Feb 2012
Fantastic product will be ordering again so that I have enough to take on my hols.This conditioner keeps my hair in a lovely colour and condition.

Touch Of Silver Nourishing Conditioner 200ml