on 2 April 2014
I bought this memory card as I'm trying to expand my PS2 library, and I'm not keen to delete files as I go (especially when there are advantages to keeping them).

THIS MEMORY CARD WORKS WITH MOST GAMES. Of the 23 games I tested, 3 of them did not acknowledge the memory card. This is not a problem for me as I still have the official 8 MB memory card to play these games on, and the data can still be transferred to the 64 MB memory card to be stored while I'm not playing them.

Despite this inconvenience, I still felt it was good value for money. For me, having to use the old memory card every once in a while is not a game changer. It does indeed have over 64 MB of storage, and it arrived super quickly.

The verdict:
It's down to you, really. If, like me, you have a spare memory card as a back up, this should do. If not, you may be better to avoid the risk and go with something else.
on 23 November 2010
For the price this 64Mb memory card is excellent value for money. It was delivered promptly by the supplier (GameTrain in my case). It has exactly the same shape and feel as the official Sony cards but with 8 times the memory capacity.

So far it has worked without issue. Very useful for making a backup of several other PS1 and PS2 memory cards. Transfer speeds seem pretty fast.

Update:
A fellow reviewer received this item unpackaged. I can state that the item I received from GameTrain was brand new, packaged and sealed exactly as in the photograph.
on 7 May 2011
overall i am very impressed by this memory card it works it has tons of space on it
the only thing that i did find a little disconcerting was that it was not packaged as described in the photo it came loose in a envelope but it was in working order so i didn't take it any further
on 17 April 2013
The 8mb memory card most people will get with the PS2 is less than ideal. But there is something you should know before you invest in this card. You can only use this card in the memory card browser to store saves you otherwise wouldn't be able to. Loading the card in a game can't be done. It is inconvenient to have to swap saves occasionally, but the storage is a massive plus.
on 22 June 2015
It started off so well, then suddenly I got a corruption message while saving Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4.
Looked in the console browser and found a pretty blue corrupted data cube. I'd seen the occasional corruption on my official 8MB cards and saw them off with no hassle, however on this card it can't be deleted.

I now have two corruption cubes, and I can't save anything onto the card. A sad waste. For shame!
on 6 February 2012
The item was arrived very quickly and works really fine :D
I think that is worth the money, because it's cheap and works perfectly.
In my case, the item was arrived inside an envelope without the original package.
on 18 March 2013
Buy Crash Bash alongside the Memory Card. Fantastic game and really allows you to relive your youth without having to start a new game each time you reboot your PS2.
on 11 March 2014
this material working perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will continue to working with him.
thanks for all..you have a nice day....parrtsa from greece
on 13 November 2013
card came in bubble wrap which was not expecting, as other reviewers had metioned frustration packaging. Nethertheless works fine. So kid is happy with it.
on 10 February 2012
I bought this memory stick for my son who has a play station 2..it has loads of memory he is delighted with it...it does what it says