on 11 July 2010
I purchased the mop and bucket which arrived within 4 days, I had only used the mop approx 3 times and the head would not stay on ! I contacted the Company and they said I could return it which I did the next day, I had to wait for a week for a replacement and they sent it to a different address, although I had confirmed the address at least 3 times by e-mail. Pleased with the product now but would not buy from the Company again !
on 6 May 2010
ive tried many mops over the years,and nothing in my opinion comes close to this,the ingenius spin design makes the mop virtually dry leaving you to be able to walk on the floor straight away,no more waiting half hour or more for it to dry.good sturdy build,and machine washable heads.this in my opinion is worth every penny
id give this product 10/10
on 1 January 2011
this is the worst mop ever, it spins ok then the handle comes off, after a while the mop falls of the end and does not stay on
on 1 August 2010
The mop handle broke in two the first time I used it so
I cannot think of anything good to say about it.
on 5 July 2010
I bought the spin mop and bucket from seeing it on a tv shopping channel. I have to say the cleaning action is great and the spinning action of the bucket is fab.The only problem is after using it for a couple of weeks the mop head keeps dropping off the handle. Everytime I rinse it out and spin it,when taking the mop out of the spinner the head falls off and won't seem to click back on. I bought a spare mop head so will try that one and hope it lasts longer than 2 weeks. This is why I gave it a four star and not five star.
on 11 December 2010
SPIN MOP MAGIC MOP SPIN & GO SWEEPER WITH BUCKET AND ONE MOP ONLY AS ON TVMOP
Although a billiant idea, my mop handle came apart after only it's second use,and would not screw back together. We have had to tape it together, this means we cannot take it apart to store it.
This defeats part of the reason for buying it
Great idea, poor design, shoddy workmanship
on 27 November 2010
Hi i bought this spin mop and thought it was great but after useing it 3/4 times the head keeps coming off i ordered other heads and they dont fit
on 6 August 2013
This is a very good product to use and does exactly what it says, however it has one fault as do all the other makes of this style of bucket the spindle that drives the spinner is set in plastic and wears out very quickly. This causes the spinner to seize and the bucket becomes useless. I have purchased three of these type of buckets and they all have the same fault. I still purchase them due to the product doing what it has been made to do. I just hope that a modification could be introduced to combat the problem.
on 23 August 2010
When we read the included instructions/information about the Magic Mop we found the fractured English amusing and this was almost worth the cost of the Mop!! In use it is excellent - I use it both dry for mopping our wooden floors and wet for the ceramic and terracotta ones. It does a good job - swivel head a great idea - I love the 'spindrier'!! It really works well and washed floors soon dry. An excellent product and I have no qualms about recommending it to anyone. Well worth the money.
on 22 June 2012
My wife bought two of these and they are very good. But you must also be very careful. The actual mop handle is made from poor materials and breaks easily. Both handles broke very quickly. Fortunately she was a able to to make one good handle from two broken ones. I have looked and cannot find replacement handles for sale. But the bucket is good! If you employ a clumsy cleaner, the mop will last five minutes. If you are a very careful user, it should last longer, but with no spare handles available you might find yourself up the creek without a mop!