5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job
Published on 6 Oct 2011 by M. Huggins

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for skinny arms
This product has a couple of flaws.
1. Doesn't go to a small enough size. Don't have particularly skinny arms but find this a bit slack.
2. Only one opening. Other armbands I have bought have had a separate hole for the earphones adaptor which means you either wear it upside down or risk it falling out.
Published on 4 Jun 2012 by LesleyMc

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 6 Oct 2011
M. Huggins - See all my reviews
This review is from: DIGIFLEX Armband for Apple iPod Touch 1st, 2nd, 3rd & New 4th Generation 8gb, 16gb, 32gb & 64gb & iPhone 3G 3Gs (Electronics)
I wouldn't normally buy a product that didn't have a (good) review, but thought I'd take a chance with this one, given the low price. Glad I did - does exactly what it's supposed to, phone stays in place whilst jogging, as does the armband itself - plenty of velcro so it doesn't matter how big/small your arms are, and I very quickly forgot I was wearing it, which can only be a good thing! Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Armband for iPod, 22 April 2013
William O'Brien (Bristol, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Great styling, well made ideal while on the go with no fear of loosing your iPad fast postal service would recommend thia product to anybody

4.0 out of 5 stars does what it says, 22 April 2013
bought this it does what it says it does would buy it for price use it all the time while ice skating

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for skinny arms, 4 Jun 2012
This product has a couple of flaws.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very clever and very good value for money. Bargin!!!, 21 April 2012
T. Cook (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
Bought this for when I go running. It even has a tiny pocket to put a house key in. My iphone fits securely and is very comfortable. I Would recommend this strap.Very good value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 15 April 2012
Ekin Caglar (London, UK) - See all my reviews
The first time I used this Armband with my iPhone 3Gs, it felt a little uncomfortable. I did not know where on my arm it should stay; as one comment highlighted I doubt you could use it if you had skinny arms. I eventually got used to running with the armband on my left arm, just below my biceps.

It does do the job. It does keep your iPod/iPhone on your arm and you can use the iPhone screen from the armband, although it's not always so easy (you need to push harder).

5.0 out of 5 stars It was what i was looking for, 12 April 2012
Very good product. I have a smartphone, not an iphone and it hold it very weel. The plastic its good and the phone keeps touchable. Excelent product for the price. Probably not a 100% waterproof but works great for my purpose.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 27 Mar 2012
No problem with the service. Product is excellent.Use it for the gym and is better than previous ones I have tried.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent value, 11 Mar 2012
Very quick delivery. Product as described - good value. The quality is much better than expected. I would certainly recommend people giving this a try for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what i needed!, 18 Oct 2011
H. Vincent "Banana" (Glasgow, Scotland, UK) - See all my reviews
Was looking for something to hold my Ipod while i'm at the gym & this is perfect!
Its nice & snug so my Ipod isn't moving about as i'm running, etc, will defo recommend
Quick delivery & good condition :-)