Price:£0.99

on 20 June 2014
I just love them, and all the more popular songs that they did. Bought a few of the one's I had always listened too, so other reviews will just be the same...Brilliant!!
on 10 September 2013
One of the great rock songs of the early seventies. Put it on your iPad for that day you want to remember when rock was king.
Great tune!
on 5 January 2013
Again younger people don't seem to want soulful songs like this, but rather have formulaic numbers that lack distinctiveness etc
on 13 July 2014
works as discribed
on 2 September 2015
Love it
on 27 December 2012
Love the song obviously, but Amazon downloader was cumbersome and reckoned that my new MP3 player did not support the format? (MP3) That pissed me off on Christmas Day! I was going to spend all my Amazon vouchers on MP3s, think I'll buy the CDs instead, oh wait! I have just read that the CD is dead! the boss of HMV is reported to have said that his store will have ceased to stock them by 2016! As all music will be downloaded via iTunes or MP3!