Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£4.49

The book begins with a glimpse into the rivaly of the sisters and immediately leaves you wanting to find out more which was a great beginning. I was so curious to find out why the sisters had such a hatred for each other and Osbourne develops this part of the story so slowly you don't want to put the book down as you're itching to find out what's going to happen to the Stone sisters next. I was actually impressed by the writing of Osbourne, it seemed to flow well and sound good too, so I can't complain on that front.

Her characters are well written too, quite brashy and forward but for the purpose of this story it works well. It's a bonkbuster without a doubt - there's a lot of descriptive sex in there, bad language, drug use and more in there so if you're a tad prudish this probably isn't the book for you. It didn't bother me too much because it fits in with the feel of the book and doesn't feel out of place which makes it more acceptable. The sex scenes don't happen too frequently which makes them more believable, so when they do happen its for a reason and does add something to that part of the book.

A part of the book that surprised me was the trip back to 1960's London and the youth of their mother Margaret. When the book went back in time almost at the beginning, I was curious to see where this was going to go because I wasn't sure if it was going to stay in the past for a quite a while but it soon becomes clear that there is a big purpose to this trip back in time, and it was fascinating reading. I liked that Sharon did this, and I think it was so well written, you can imagine these characters in the time period, and it was fun to read this. Although we see more of Margaret in the beginning, she rarely appears in the rest of the book which was a shame as I'd have liked to seen her a little more. Even so, the characters were all really well written and all had their place in the book, and there wasn't too many of them either which was good.

Overall, I was really impressed with this, and far more than I had expected to be! It jets from London over to LA where it spends the rest of the book, and I loved sitting back and imagining the fabulous surroundings of the Stone sisters, and transporting myself into their world for a little while! The gorgeously glittery cover with its neon pink is going to attract attention, and it deserves it. The story kept me interested all the way through, and the characters were strong enough to carry the book until the end, with some twists and turns along the way too. It will make a great beach read for your summer holidays, and I'm pleased to be able to give this book 4 stars! Recommended.
on 12 June 2010
this book was brillant!! i wouldn't have expected anything less from sharon osbourne...i have even passed it along to a friend to read....the book is very detailed and not for the faint hearted but it is still quite interesting. the book really grabs your attention and pulls you in to read more...i hope sharon does more books like this one.
on 25 April 2010
I didn't hold huge expectations to this after reading the dire attempt of Katy price's 'novel' but this was actually a very good 1 st attempt by Mrs Osborne. The book was not laid out in a way I expected and flits between the past and the present. its a delicious read that i devoured in just over 24 hours. sexy, fun and with sex scene that didn't leave you cringing.... Sharon I take my hat off to yo!
on 9 May 2010
Excellent - characters well written and kept me reading for hours. Couldn't put it down. More like this please Sharon. Can't wait for the next one.
on 27 April 2010
I was lucky enough to pay the pre order price on Amazon as I was partly expecting this book to be a waste of money.....I couldnt have been more wrong.....its definately a girls book, very steamy, but what do you expect from Mrs O, all in all an entertaining well written novel, I cant wait for the next one.
on 2 May 2010
as mrs o would say herself"fabulous ,darling!!".excellent book,couldnt put it down.really good story ,maybe there are some real life experiences in there from sharon?wasnt bored at all,tried to make it last but needed to read more!!
Girls-this is THE summer read!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on 1 June 2011
Have been a fan of the Osbournes for years, so couldn't wait to read this, and Sharon did not disappoint. Its an excellent look into the lives of 'celebrities' and I found I couldn't put it down.

Nice one Mrs O!
on 30 December 2010
I really enjoyed this book, if you like Jackie Collins you will love this. Be warned though Sharon is quite graphic in her detail of the sexual encounters of her characters but its what you can expect from Mrs Osbourne - a no holds barred, tell it like it is page turner of a book!

Watch out Jackie Collins you have a serious contender to take away your crown!! Can't wait for Sharons next book.
on 24 April 2011
Picked this up from my local supermarket for a couple of quid and didnt know what to expect from another "celeb" book but LOVED it!!!
A great story which keeps you hooked from start to finish and characters that you just want to know more and more about as the story evolves. Situations explained so clearly you could almost imagine yourself there and with plenty of twists, turns and the odd sexy encounter as well I Couldn't put this book down and finished it over a weekend.
I can (and will) highly recommend this to anyone and cant wait for the next offering from Mrs O!
on 9 May 2013
characters are well written and kept me reading for hours. Couldn't put it down but as as soon as id finished it I couldn't really remember it well enough to describe to my friend - its very soapy and actually that's not a bad thing in these miserable times, think candy for the mind - go on have a nibble!