on 15 July 2013
These handkerchiefs are clearly seconds. Some were stained, one had burn marks and all had to be scraped to remove black fluff. The fluff embedded in the seams could not be removed. Totally unacceptable and not Amazon standards.
on 14 April 2013
I am going to return yet another pack of men's handkerchiefs to The Planet Store as they are very badly made. They are not even square!! The first set were refunded, but not the postage and I will not be buying from The Planet Store again.
on 15 July 2013
A good size. DIRTY, so need to be washed but then I'd do that, anyway. There's no way I'd wear or use any garment without washing them, first. My washing machine brought out the softness of the material and they're large enough to engulf even the fattest nose in this wonderfully bright white material. Here's something most people aren't aware of, so a tip, I guess, not that you'll decide to take any notice of it.

If you want your towels or hankies (or any other fabric item that you use to consume liquid) to smell wonderful but to NOT adequately soak up these liquids, use a fabric conditioner as you wash them but if, like me, you DO want them to soak up these liquids, adequately, then DO NOT use a fabric conditioner. I have a serious blood disorder which prevents it's proper circulation. If I was to wash those fabrics I use to consume liquids with fabric conditioners, the surgeons who have helped me control this condition for over half a century have told me I would die.
on 18 October 2013
My husband does not like and would not use tissues, increasingly difficult to obtain cotton Handkerchiefs, could get a box of 6 for more than I paid in M & S, these are good quality large size and wash well. After speaking to friends in regard to Tissues over Handkerchiefs, and being unable to obtain from shops????. I am very sorry for the older generation (as this seems to be these are the people that have not been brought up in the disposable generation( who have not got a computers/Skills) and there for are unable to source these products on line,
I would recommend these to friends, good value for money, good quality.
on 11 October 2012
I am dissapointed in the quality of the cotton but they do the job and are much better than buying more paper tissue
on 27 May 2014
Being a king-sized male (7 feet tall), I've found that average-sized hankies are a tad on the small side & wanted something much bigger! These hankies certainly fit the bill! They are huge! They're soft, too. I would would certainly recommend these to anyone who is looking for a hearty hankie! In fact, when my cleaner was here last week, she opened one out, before asking me if I could get her some! Delivery is awesome too, as they arrived the following day!!!
on 20 July 2014
My husband likes white handkerchiefs and thought these would be ideal to replace some that have seen better days. They are fine, but a bit thin. But they are washing fine, so for the price, a good buy
on 13 January 2014
arrived on time , well packaged, machining not up to scratch, some corners were frayed and I anticipate that some of the hankies wil deteriorate and quickly become unusable. I should have paid a couple of pounds more for a better product. You get what you pay for.
on 7 June 2012
These mens white handkerchiefs are very satisfactory and have washed well. They arrived within the time promised.
Very happy to recommend them.
on 26 October 2012
Excellent product. Will recommend gladly. The size of the item is just adequate and washes well in the washing machine. It is also quite easy to iron.