5.0 out of 5 stars Bought to protect my new mobile.
I bought an LG OPTIMUS L3 E400 recently and discovered that because it is a brand new model there is no snug dedicated case for it. So I went to the Lowepro website with the dimensions of my mobile and checked which small case had the correct internal dimensions. The Dublin 10 is perfect and I use it every day.
Published on 7 Jun 2012 by F. Thompson

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality Velcro lets this item down
I puchased the pouch for my Nokia 2310 phone. I went by the measurments on the Lowepro website and it fits perfectly.
I only thing I don't like is that you have to threadle it onto the end of your belt rather than attaching without undoing your belt.

Published 19 months ago by Ian G.

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality Velcro lets this item down, 15 April 2013

One month on from first writing this review the Velcro came apart and ever since I have held the flap down with an elastic band. The rest of pouch seems well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought to protect my new mobile., 7 Jun 2012
F. Thompson (North Wales) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Snug fit for my finepix 600EXR camera, 5 April 2012
M. Mckay-Davies (Madrid) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lowepro Dublin 20 Pouch for Camera - Black/Arctic Blue (Electronics)
I bought this case for my finepix 600EXR camera and I'm pleased that it is a very snug fit, and that the case is no bigger than necessary.

There is a little pocket for a spare SD card, and just enough room for a spare battery (tucked in beside the camera lens at the top). The case has a belt loop, but doesn't have anywhere to attach a carry strap or karabiner, however you can use the camera's carry strap. The quality of the materials, stitching etc. appears to be pretty good, and there is a card sewn into the back to offer more rigidity and protect the camera's LCD. I doubt this case would do much to protect the camera if you dropped it, but it will protect it from scratches, light bangs, etc. As this case is soft, there is also a risk that you could switch the camera on by accident, thus extending the lens within the case. I can for example easily press the shutter button. Thankfully the on/off button on my camera is recessed a little between the shutter button and a lump on the top of the camera. The case should offer some protection from rain, however the stitching will eventually allow water to creep through.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, wears well., 3 Nov 2011
Papillon - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Lovely case, great quality, no signs of wear after months of use. Threw it in the washing machine and it emerged good as new. I don't use it for a camera, it makes an excellent case for my Samsung Monte mobile phone and attaches to my belt. Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars its perfect - I carry 4 x DSLR batteries in this ..., 1 Aug 2014
A. N. Lalwani (London) - See all my reviews
Well made except that the stitching on the belt loop at the back had loose stiching which means if you want to carry it looped over your belt that loop will, for sure, give way. Batch fault? Its for this reason that I have taken off a star.

For what I use it, its perfect - I carry 4 x DSLR batteries in this decently padded pouch.

1.0 out of 5 stars The Product Dimensions Are Wrong, 27 Jan 2014
This is a nicely made item but it is small. It is smaller than the listed dimensions here by about half as thick. So be careful or your camera will just not fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 2 Dec 2013
Mrs. J. Pratley (U.K.) - See all my reviews
This was purchased as a phone pouch to fasten onto a rucksack strap and has been very useful, being easy to reach and waterproof.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Quality, Top Materials, 17 Nov 2013
very nice, cute looking, compact, slim, soft material's camera case for any compact digital camera, value for money. I'm very happy with this camera case. I strongly recommend all, buy and use this digital camera case for long lasting and trouble free performance, wont be disappointed, trust me.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice case but smaller than stated, 20 July 2013
Dimensions listed are external and measured when flat. Internal lengths are...

H - 12.0 cm
W - 8.5 cm
D - 2.5 cm

It is a flexible case so can stretch a bit, but the Velcro fastening doesn't leave much room for adjustment, height is variable to approx 1 centimeter given what the width and depth of the device is.

Shame, but its a gamble with online stuff like this, at least its useful for other things.

5.0 out of 5 stars good buy, 24 Mar 2013
Mr. Trevor Thompson "PIPER MARSH" (SHEFFIELD ENGLAND) - See all my reviews
this item is just what i needed i wanted it as a pellet pouch
and it works fine thank you