Style Name: Dublin 10|Colour Name: Black/Arctic Blue|Change

on 21 January 2015
This is a perfect case for the Panasonic TZ60. It is conveniently compact and the camera fits very snuggly. The fold over top allows it to be well-sealed against dust and rain. The back is reinforced and the padding all over suggests the case will offer a decent level of protection if you dropped it. The lens unit is very well protected.

The case doesn't have a strap or storage pockets and you rely on the camera's own wrist strap or the belt loop, but that is why it's the right size to be held, put in a pocket or bag.

Finally, my experience of other Lowepro bags has been excellent as they seem to last for ever.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 3 November 2011
Lovely case, great quality, no signs of wear after months of use. Threw it in the washing machine and it emerged good as new. I don't use it for a camera, it makes an excellent case for my Samsung Monte mobile phone and attaches to my belt. Highly recommended.
on 1 August 2014
Well made except that the stitching on the belt loop at the back had loose stiching which means if you want to carry it looped over your belt that loop will, for sure, give way. Batch fault? Its for this reason that I have taken off a star.

For what I use it, its perfect - I carry 4 x DSLR batteries in this decently padded pouch.
on 5 April 2012
I bought this case for my finepix 600EXR camera and I'm pleased that it is a very snug fit, and that the case is no bigger than necessary.

There is a little pocket for a spare SD card, and just enough room for a spare battery (tucked in beside the camera lens at the top). The case has a belt loop, but doesn't have anywhere to attach a carry strap or karabiner, however you can use the camera's carry strap. The quality of the materials, stitching etc. appears to be pretty good, and there is a card sewn into the back to offer more rigidity and protect the camera's LCD. I doubt this case would do much to protect the camera if you dropped it, but it will protect it from scratches, light bangs, etc. As this case is soft, there is also a risk that you could switch the camera on by accident, thus extending the lens within the case. I can for example easily press the shutter button. Thankfully the on/off button on my camera is recessed a little between the shutter button and a lump on the top of the camera. The case should offer some protection from rain, however the stitching will eventually allow water to creep through.
on 15 April 2013
I puchased the pouch for my Nokia 2310 phone. I went by the measurments on the Lowepro website and it fits perfectly.
I only thing I don't like is that you have to threadle it onto the end of your belt rather than attaching without undoing your belt.

One month on from first writing this review the Velcro came apart and ever since I have held the flap down with an elastic band. The rest of pouch seems well made.
on 16 November 2012
It's a little roomier than I need for a Nikon S9100 but the camera fits fine and there's less likelihood of damaging the camera's delicate lens cover leaves with the Lowepro bag so it fits the bill.

Haven't discovered what the slots on the Velcro fastening are for yet.

Oh, if you have a compact camera that fits in such a case, always put the screen outermost as the closure's less-likely to damage the lens. And if your case shuts with a 'snap' clip, do it the other way around, as contstantly-pressing the screen might break it. "Google" my name if you question if I know anything about photography..
on 20 July 2013
Dimensions listed are external and measured when flat. Internal lengths are...

H - 12.0 cm
W - 8.5 cm
D - 2.5 cm

It is a flexible case so can stretch a bit, but the Velcro fastening doesn't leave much room for adjustment, height is variable to approx 1 centimeter given what the width and depth of the device is.

Shame, but its a gamble with online stuff like this, at least its useful for other things.
on 17 November 2013
very nice, cute looking, compact, slim, soft material's camera case for any compact digital camera, value for money. I'm very happy with this camera case. I strongly recommend all, buy and use this digital camera case for long lasting and trouble free performance, wont be disappointed, trust me.
on 21 January 2013
I bought this pouch to supplement another Lowepro Napoli pouch I use more regularly as the latter is open on the sides at the top. This pouch provides greater protection when out and about on walks etc. although it isn't waterproof or dust-proof by any stretch. It is a snug fit and getting the camera out quickly can be a slight issue at first; however the pouch softens quickly with use and ultimately this is not a problem.
on 14 June 2016
Great quality. Slighly smaller than I imagined.