5.0 out of 5 stars Great price and delivery!
Perfect product, exactly the same as one you'ed pay over 15 in the shops for and the delivery cannot be faulted, arrived within two days of ordering!
Published on 13 May 2011 by J. Dare

Published on 14 Mar 2012 by Sophie Mc Kernans

3.0 out of 5 stars DON'T BUY THESE CARTRIDGE (HP 300) ONLY STARTER CARTRIDGES GO FOR THE XL'S, 14 Mar 2012
This review is from: HP 300 Black Ink Cartridge (Office Product)
When HP sell you a new printer (D1660) they only give you starter cartridges with it which hold a very small amount of ink in them Hp 300 black 4ml and the Hp 300 6ml colour cartridges. I was using about 3 black and 2 colours cartridge per month and it was costing me a small fortune. I later found out that Hp do a higher yield versions of the 300 cartridges which cost only a few pounds more but hold far more ink in them than the starter cartridges which I was using before. What you need is a HP 300XL on the black which hold 12mls of ink rather than the 4mls of ink that is in the 300 starter black cartridge and for the colour you should be using the HP 300XL colour cartridge which holds 11mls of ink rather than the 6ml HP choose to put in the starter. I can even go one better, I now use a company called advantage online who stock the Hp originals plus do a British premium compatible 300XL bk and 300XL colour cartridges which hold 18mls black and 18mls colour. I have used them a couple of times so far and have been quite impressed. I hope you don't fall into the Hp trap of selling a very good printer (Deskjet D1660) at a very cheap price and then trying to charge you load of money for starter cartridges.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price and delivery!, 13 May 2011
J. Dare "Busy mum of four!!" (England, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect price, 14 Oct 2011
This review is from: HP 300 Black Ink Cartridge (Office Product)
With cartridge prices so high, it was great to be able to buy at these competitive prices.......and at the price I can buy more at one time.

5.0 out of 5 stars HP 300 Ink Cartridges, 7 April 2011
This review is from: HP 300 Black Ink Cartridge (Office Product)
I ALWAYS receive these inks within a few days. I'd recommend this company very highly to anybody who needs ink.

4.0 out of 5 stars happy, 12 Sep 2011
This review is from: HP 300 Black Ink Cartridge (Office Product)
I AM HAPPY WITH BLACK INK CARTRIDGE...I HAVE DONE AT LEAST 80 A4 PHOTO COPIES AT ONE GO
AND THE LEVEL IS STILL QUITE HIGH. YES I WILL ORDER AGAIN.

1.0 out of 5 stars HP 300 CARTRIDGE, 2 April 2013
V. Searle "Vita" (High Wycombe, Bucks, U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: HP 300 Black Ink Cartridge (Office Product)
Blooming things last about 5 minutes, I wish I had brought a different printer. The cartridges are very small so don't hold much, and if left in the printer dry out very quickly, so I had to removed and put into air tight plastic box between use.

1.0 out of 5 stars HP300 BLACK INK CARTRIDGE, 21 Feb 2013
This review is from: HP 300 Black Ink Cartridge (Office Product)
This cartridge performed adequately until about half of its ink had been used. Then I got a message that the HP Deskjet F2480 printer that I was using it on deemed it to be incompatible. Are you sure that is indeed an HP 300 Black ink cartridge?

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 24 Nov 2011
This review is from: HP 300 Black Ink Cartridge (Office Product)
Never had a problem with the printer, or this ink. It prints well, and lasts me ages. I only print in black and white though!

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute con, 30 May 2013
This review is from: HP 300 Black Ink Cartridge (Office Product)
This product is advertised as being able to produce well over 100 pages. It actually managed 11 before packing up. Despite sending it back we still have not been refunded either! Absolute con. Don't be fooled people, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true. I'll never buy this kind of product through Amazon again, poor quality, quick to take your money but slow to react to returns.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hp Ink Cartrdge, 11 Jan 2013
This review is from: HP 300 Black Ink Cartridge (Office Product)
Only the best for me and my printer, you get top quality, you get what you pay for the best.

HP 300 Black Ink Cartridge