4.0 out of 5 stars Bit missleading
The picture shouldnt include the case leads to confusion hahaha. But wallet defiantly worth the price great that it comes with presenting sheets ordered more!
Published on 6 Jan. 2013 by Josie

Published 1 month ago by OrangeGem~

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Bit missleading, 6 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Goldline Display Sleeves Polypropylene Reinforced 150 Micron 3 Hole A3 Clear Ref PDSA3Z [Pack of 10] (Office Product)

2.0 out of 5 stars I was sent the wrong product for this listing - but, lets talk about what I did get, 28 May 2015
I was not sent the right product. This product is shown to be the `Goldline Display Sleeves'. As I have tried over 4 sleeves brands throughout university, I know that the thickness and quality of the plastic really makes a difference to the appearance of project work and portfolios. I was sent Exacompta sleeves, which I have never seen before. They are thin, easily tearable and very shinny. These are the kind of sleeves you would use to store normal, large documents. Not design or portfolio work.
For the price I payed for 20 A3 Goldline sleeves (made of two orders) I thought I bagged myself a bargain. It was to good to be true, and I was sent a cheaper brand of sleeves for the same price? Not cool.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 15 April 2013
great sleeves for Goldline presentation case, they are a very strong quality, would recommend them. Great price too, compare to other offers

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 21 Dec. 2012
Mr. Brian J. McManus "fritz" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
I chose these to insert in my Goldline A3 portfolio case. Without doubt I will purchase more when needed.Good buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to read information when paper is within pocket, 5 Feb. 2015
High quality 150gsm , clear transparent , easy to read information when paper is within pocket, each has a black sheet, can be used for backing
not cheap at £11 .00 for 10 sheets, but i wanted the best quality

Will be using with my Dekko A3 Refillable Coursebook

5.0 out of 5 stars About as good as you can buy, 2 Jun. 2015
Snapper "Rob" (Northampton, UK) - See all my reviews
These pockets are about as good as you can get for securely carrying and displaying photos. In fact the only competition appears to be from Mapac, but I marginally prefer these. I have left an identical review for the A4 size.

5.0 out of 5 stars The sheets haver a clean semi gloss feel to them and feel pretty strong, not the strongest ive used but for ..., 27 Jun. 2015
Exactly as advertised.
but for the price they are pretty tough.

5.0 out of 5 stars A3 Portfolio looking good., 25 Jun. 2014
Very good quality at a fantastic price. Needed to update my Portfolio with the prospect of going to interviews, these sleeves have put a real edge on my presentation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 24 Mar. 2013
I totally love these pockets especially as you get 1 in a pack as i have ordered 2 packs so far to use for my art portfolio for when i go for job interviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear and well made, 10 May 2014
M. Townsend (Manchester) - See all my reviews
I had bought some other sleeves to display my photographs in a portfolio and they were rubbish, these are much better.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›