5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant jewellery tree
I was a bit unsure about the quality of the product when I ordered it, but it's just arrived (well before the scheduled date) and it's really lovely. My beads, neck-chains & bracelets look neat & tidy and certainly won't get tangled up. The height of the stand is reasonable for the length of my chains, but for someone who has long chains etc it will be a bit too short...
Published on 4 April 2011 by suzy

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, pretty but far too short!
Before purchasing I read most of the reviews of this product and saw that, on the whole, it was considered good quality (agreed) at a good price (agreed) but not useful for long necklaces.

As I only wear 16" to 20" fine jewellery (ie no chunky or lengthy costume jewellery) I didn't expect that to be much of a problem. However, as it actually only measures 20cm...
Published on 28 Feb 2012 by srh

‹ Previous | 1 2 313 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Looking, 8 Dec 2011
This review is from: Juliana Glass & Wire- Black/Silver Flowers Jewellery Holder (Jewellery)
This is such a cute looking stand, I bought as a gift for my butterfly mad daughter. It doesn't look very solid in the picture, but I was very pleasantly surprised by how sturdy it was & by how many items you could hang from it. Am thinking of buying another for myself.

4.0 out of 5 stars very nice, 8 Dec 2011
Was a great present, really happy.
A little expensive but great quality and very well made.
All in all, excellent

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 5 Dec 2011
R. Searl (UK) - See all my reviews
This was a lovely product and I was very pleased with it as I had bought it as a gift for someone, however, I was disappointed with the packaging as the box it came in was damaged.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, 17 Nov 2011
Mrs. Kelly A. Parkinson (Thatcham, UK) - See all my reviews
I looked at so many jewellery holders and this was by far the prettiest with a nicer design. I bought it for my niece's 18th Birthday along with some jewellery and she loved it. I have bought another one for a friends birthday as she liked the design of this one too. I just hope it's sturdy enough as my friend bent her last jewellery holder!

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical and beautiful, 28 Oct 2010
This was bought as a gift. It looks very elegant and stylish and is very practical for keeping jewellery neat. I already own two jewellry holders and while they are very useful for hanging necklaces, earrings and bracelets on I also love the decorative value of them. This one in particular is very elegant and made a lovely gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most beautiful jewelry stand, 30 April 2014
This holds so much of my jewelry in one place which is just what I wanted. Keep the big hoops and bracelets around the back so I can see the butterfly in the middle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jewellery Stand, 11 April 2014
This stand is really nice and quite sturdy for the money and I would definitely recommend. Buy this lovely stand.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 3 April 2014
This arrived very prompt and well packaged. It was just as I expected on the whole although the butterfly decoration is much better than I thought. Very pretty and extremely useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars gift for all ages, 30 Mar 2014
Beautiful item and good price. Can give to all ages of women
and a handy way to keep necklaces untangled.

5.0 out of 5 stars Different, 29 Mar 2014
Very nice and different. Very pleased with this as a present for someone who has everything. Good product would recommend.

‹ Previous | 1 2 313 | Next ›