on 10 January 2014
An amazing pair of trousers for yoga or pilates (or the gym in general). They looked very good on me and I got a few compliments at the gym. They're not too tight nor too baggy so you feel very comfortable moving in them and they add confidence to your posture. If you have a few extra pounds around the waist - which I do - and you don't like your tummy sticking out, those trousers do the trick. I am also very pleased with Tribal Earth customer service as I exchanged the large size for a medium without any hustles - and I live in Greece! I'm normally a size 12 but lately I've gained a few pounds and tend to go for size 14 on certain garments - depends on design - so I ordered a large for these trousers just to be on the safe side. I have a large waist but my hips are quite small so the medium was perfect for me in the end. I purchased those trousers after reading the reviews and although they seemed quite expensive, they're really worth the money.
on 13 November 2012
I have already one in pink and now i am waiting for the white one! They are perfect for yoga and dance!all my students ask me about my trouser! I had a problem with the delivery but the assistance from Tribal Earth staff was great!! Really great! I am sure that i will buy another pair in the future!
on 8 January 2014
I really like these pants, but should have ordered a smaller size as they are very generous. Lovely style and very comfy, can be worn to go out in as a casual trouser, but are great for yoga as they are totally unrestrictive. Will be buying more for my hols as they were great for the evening.
on 3 June 2014
Good quality heavy cotton trousers, with a nice finish. Very happy with product and service. Would definitely order from Tribal Earth again.
on 13 September 2013
Excellent fit look great even on a 71 year old but would look amazing on a younger person. Lovely shape, colour, material and cut. Very comfortable and easy to adjust to fit perfectly and the length was really good too a fraction long for my 5ft 2in height but did not need shortening
on 11 December 2014
Excellent quality. I tried other yoga and pilates clothing and found Tribal Earth to be better quality by far.
However I am 5' 11" and I felt the trousers were very slightly too short for me, so sadly I returned them
on 26 October 2011
I first bought the Moss Green Cotton Yoga Trousers With Beautiful Cross Over. The pants were very beautiful, but I did not realize that it was 100% cotton so very good for meditation purposes, maybe less for yoga practice. I then -sadly- changed them with the Natural Lime Tie Wrap Cotton Yoga Trousers. They are perfect for Yoga practice, very nice fit , soft cotton with a 4% Lycra in it, well made and they come in a lovely shade of green. I will definitely order another pair in the future. I am currently overseas and the shipment was fast (1 week more or less). When I returned the first pair the assistance from Tribal Earth staff was great as well.
on 31 January 2012
Recently bought a pair of these pants in black and like them so much I have just ordered another pair love the quality and flattering shape and not just for yoga but great for leisure where to. Will definitely buy more of this brand.
on 18 October 2011
I bought these pants for my mother as a gift, she has recently started doing pilates. She asked me to review them for her to say that she was very pleased with them. She liked the style and quality of them and delivery was very prompt!
on 12 April 2011
I bought these for my daughter Wendy who is going to a retreat in New Mexico to learn to be a Yoga teacher in August. She loved the fit and found them very comfortable when practising her yoga. If you did these in a pale pink or lemon I would have bought another pair.