2,310
Colour Name: Blue|Change

on 22 June 2010
Got something that stays on my tiny ear canal.
Affordable.
Good sound quality.
Stays put quite comfortably.
Long leads let me leave my player in my trouser pocket.
Very pleased.

Update--- July 2012---after 2 years of exemplary service, it died(after I tugged the cord).Bought another one(blue this time) as I couldn't find a better, cheap and cheerful earphone.Great product.
33 comments| 287 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 August 2010
I have got small ears (on a big head!) and struggle with in-ear headphones. These are excellent, jogging, training, riding, always stays in. Sound quality is great, I have ipods so good sound source to start with, but have used on a cheaper mp3 and still good. Recommended and very cheap!
11 comment| 133 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 October 2010
What more could you ask for, superb sound quality, snug fit, and fits virtually any ear size :) More importantly doesn't fall off while jogging so a quality product, but remember there are other colors available so if blue doesn't take your fancy then no worries.
on 20 September 2010
Have bought many a pair of headphones, I have always struggled to keep them in my ears whilst exercising. These are fantastic! 5 Star *****. The sound is superb and as you can probably guess I am thrilled with my purchase. Would highly recommend 100%.
on 10 March 2013
The phrase 'you get what you pay for' certainly applies here. I read the reviews, some favourable, some not and took a punt. After all, they were only cheap so not much to lose. I wore them for about 30/40 yards worth of running and knew right away that they weren't for me. One came off my ear straightaway and whilst in the other ear, I wasn't hearing much as the fitting was poor despite making adjustments on the slider. I carried on running trying to adjust them at the same time which is never a good thing to do. All this was in vain as deep down I knew it just wasn't going to work - they just weren't right. I'm sure we've all had that feeling.

Not sure if reviewing these sorts of products is useful as we all need a certain fitting for our ears, one size does not in this case fit all. They might be good for some (favourable review) and be hopeless for others (poor review). For me its a no, they didn't fit snugly when I first tried them on on arrival and they fell off my ears more or less straightaway when out running. I guess you have to take the gamble. I personally prefer ones that lodge in the ear canal and cancel all noise, these were never going to do that for me.
on 20 September 2010
I ordered these headphones to use whilst jogging. As a result of the clip they stay in the ear without any issues. They aren't that comfortable, however, especially when they are used for a long time. The adjustability of the clip felt gimicky and unnecessary to me, but that may not be the case for everyone.

The sound quality is as you'd expect for the price. There is a fair bit on tinniness, but as long as audio-fidelity isn't what you're looking for while you work out, they'll do just fine.

Overall, more than acceptable for jogging etc., but probably not good enough in either build or audio quality to replace normal headphones.
on 7 October 2010
Over about 4 years I have tried all sorts of headphones but I have finally found these which fit properly and stay in place in the gym as well as running outside. I have tried all sorts of others but they have never fitted properly and have been loose around the ears. For the price these are excellent quality and I would definitely recommend them.
on 15 March 2016
I love these. When I got them I though that not having a hinge on the rubber clip would make them difficult to adjust and stay on. I am glad to say that I was wrong they fit perfectly and are quite secure. Also the sound quality is excellent. The only thing I am not crazy about is the lead is a little short, but they look good, sound great the most important thing is stay in my ears while I am running or skipping.and were a great price. I am a happy customer.
on 4 March 2014
So, I have been trying various types of earphones to use when jogging. I had a pair of Yurbuds which seemed to be the best in ear I have come across but they started falling out after about 6 months. So, I thought I would try something different and gave these a go after seeing some of the reviews and the low price which meant I wouldn't lose much if they didn't work.

Well, I can say they stay on your ear rather than in them. They worked fine when I was wearing a hat, which helped to keep them on. However, as soon as I tried to wear them without the hat they didn't last five minutes. I spent my entire run poking them back in to various degrees, which was very frustrating. I have tried on a number of subsequent runs and each time it is the same. They may stay on your ear but they eventually pop out and start flapping around during your run. If the design allowed them to mould around your ear rather than just be a plastic fixed hook around your ear then perhaps they would be more effective. Who knows. In either case they don't work for me.

I am not too disappointed as they are pretty cheap. I have now purchased some Sennheiser PMX60 Open Dynamic Neckband Headphones. I have only used them once so far but they stayed securely on my head during my run. Fingers crossed they give me a better experience.
on 30 January 2013
Having recently lost what I thought were a good pair of sports earphones, I bought these as a replacement. I was sceptical because of the price, but as they are made by JVC I thought it was worth the risk. And boy am I pleased I got them! They are extremely comfortable, they stay in place really well, the volume is LOADS better than my previous pair, and the distortion is minimal when playing music from my ipod. In fact, I was so pleased with them, that I've just bought a second pair in case I lose them! I cannot recommend these highly enough.