1,582 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars At last....
Got something that stays on my tiny ear canal.
Affordable.
Good sound quality.
Stays put quite comfortably.
Long leads let me leave my player in my trouser pocket.
Very pleased.

Published on 22 Jun. 2010 by E. Veepanat

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother if jogging/running
Published 12 months ago by Matt Hall

5.0 out of 5 stars At last...., 22 Jun. 2010
E. Veepanat "docajac" (North Wales,UK) - See all my reviews
Got something that stays on my tiny ear canal.
Affordable.
Good sound quality.
Stays put quite comfortably.
Long leads let me leave my player in my trouser pocket.
Very pleased.

Update--- July 2012---after 2 years of exemplary service, it died(after I tugged the cord).Bought another one(blue this time) as I couldn't find a better, cheap and cheerful earphone.Great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent earphones., 23 Aug. 2010
Mr. T. G. Sykes (West Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I have got small ears (on a big head!) and struggle with in-ear headphones. These are excellent, jogging, training, riding, always stays in. Sound quality is great, I have ipods so good sound source to start with, but have used on a cheaper mp3 and still good. Recommended and very cheap!

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC!!!, 22 Oct. 2010
This review is from: JVC HA-EB75-AE Sports Headphone with Adjustable Clip - Blue (Electronics)
What more could you ask for, superb sound quality, snug fit, and fits virtually any ear size :) More importantly doesn't fall off while jogging so a quality product, but remember there are other colors available so if blue doesn't take your fancy then no worries.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for sports, 21 Mar. 2012
If you're looking for a high quality sound, this isn't what your looking for.
However, they do exactly what it says on the tin. They're cheap, so light that you hardly know your wearing them, grip your ears well without digging in and are adjustable enough to suit any ear. I'd highly recommend them for anyone who wants to listen to music while doing sport.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly surprised, 30 Jan. 2013
Having recently lost what I thought were a good pair of sports earphones, I bought these as a replacement. I was sceptical because of the price, but as they are made by JVC I thought it was worth the risk. And boy am I pleased I got them! They are extremely comfortable, they stay in place really well, the volume is LOADS better than my previous pair, and the distortion is minimal when playing music from my ipod. In fact, I was so pleased with them, that I've just bought a second pair in case I lose them! I cannot recommend these highly enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Ears, excellent fit!, 20 Sept. 2010
Have bought many a pair of headphones, I have always struggled to keep them in my ears whilst exercising. These are fantastic! 5 Star *****. The sound is superb and as you can probably guess I am thrilled with my purchase. Would highly recommend 100%.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellant, 22 Oct. 2010
Where are these guys coming from!!!! My husband bought them for the gym and finds them great, so much so, I bought them too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Finally I have found some great sports headphones!, 7 Oct. 2010
J. Mathews - See all my reviews
Over about 4 years I have tried all sorts of headphones but I have finally found these which fit properly and stay in place in the gym as well as running outside. I have tried all sorts of others but they have never fitted properly and have been loose around the ears. For the price these are excellent quality and I would definitely recommend them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother if jogging/running, 4 Mar. 2014
So, I have been trying various types of earphones to use when jogging. I had a pair of Yurbuds which seemed to be the best in ear I have come across but they started falling out after about 6 months. So, I thought I would try something different and gave these a go after seeing some of the reviews and the low price which meant I wouldn't lose much if they didn't work.

Well, I can say they stay on your ear rather than in them. They worked fine when I was wearing a hat, which helped to keep them on. However, as soon as I tried to wear them without the hat they didn't last five minutes. I spent my entire run poking them back in to various degrees, which was very frustrating. I have tried on a number of subsequent runs and each time it is the same. They may stay on your ear but they eventually pop out and start flapping around during your run. If the design allowed them to mould around your ear rather than just be a plastic fixed hook around your ear then perhaps they would be more effective. Who knows. In either case they don't work for me.

I am not too disappointed as they are pretty cheap. I have now purchased some Sennheiser PMX60 Open Dynamic Neckband Headphones. I have only used them once so far but they stayed securely on my head during my run. Fingers crossed they give me a better experience.

4.0 out of 5 stars JVC Haeb75s, 9 Sept. 2010
Bought these headphones recently and so far have no complaints. I find headphones with ear clips more comfortable to use, as the in-ear ones never seem to stay put. These seem good value for money.