1,686 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars At last....
Got something that stays on my tiny ear canal.
Affordable.
Good sound quality.
Stays put quite comfortably.
Long leads let me leave my player in my trouser pocket.
Very pleased.

Published on 22 Jun. 2010 by E. Veepanat

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother if jogging/running
Published 13 months ago by Matt Hall

5.0 out of 5 stars At last...., 22 Jun. 2010
E. Veepanat "docajac" (North Wales,UK) - See all my reviews
Got something that stays on my tiny ear canal.
Affordable.
Good sound quality.
Stays put quite comfortably.
Long leads let me leave my player in my trouser pocket.
Very pleased.

Update--- July 2012---after 2 years of exemplary service, it died(after I tugged the cord).Bought another one(blue this time) as I couldn't find a better, cheap and cheerful earphone.Great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent earphones., 23 Aug. 2010
Mr. T. G. Sykes (West Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I have got small ears (on a big head!) and struggle with in-ear headphones. These are excellent, jogging, training, riding, always stays in. Sound quality is great, I have ipods so good sound source to start with, but have used on a cheaper mp3 and still good. Recommended and very cheap!

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC!!!, 22 Oct. 2010
This review is from: JVC HA-EB75-AE Sports Headphone with Adjustable Clip - Blue (Electronics)
What more could you ask for, superb sound quality, snug fit, and fits virtually any ear size :) More importantly doesn't fall off while jogging so a quality product, but remember there are other colors available so if blue doesn't take your fancy then no worries.

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Ears, excellent fit!, 20 Sept. 2010
Have bought many a pair of headphones, I have always struggled to keep them in my ears whilst exercising. These are fantastic! 5 Star *****. The sound is superb and as you can probably guess I am thrilled with my purchase. Would highly recommend 100%.

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, 4 Nov. 2011
Nothing special but much better than normal headphones. I use them in the gym, they are water resistent so far, quite confortable in my ears, they don't fall while running. Makes a big difference compare with my previous ones. I found them in the local shops for about £15, so I am happy with amazon price (£6.00). Don't know if they worth the shops price, however happy with amazon's price. Item delivered in time, confortable to wear, adjustable clip to fit your ears, don't fall while running, water resistent, good for running on the treadmill. In term of sound...I can't tell too much. I am not an expert, I've just used cheap normal headphones for running in the past and I was fine with the sound quality. I've bought these headphones for practicality while running rather than quality and I am happy with them. Four out of five as there is nothing special about these but they fit the purpose.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellant, 22 Oct. 2010
Where are these guys coming from!!!! My husband bought them for the gym and finds them great, so much so, I bought them too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for everyday cycling, 29 Jan. 2013
I have been using this headphones for last few months. I use them to listen to the music while cycling to and from work every day. Even though I don't cycle on public roads I wanted something that will not isolate me completely from outside sounds.

The quality of the product is very good. I use it in different conditions (rain, wind) and I have never had any issues with the product. I like the quality of the sound. You can't really evaluate it while cycling but I sometimes use them home and I am pleased with the quality of music.

Headphones are adjustable and fit me well. However I am a man and I have them set at smallest setting and I am a bit concern that persons with smaller ears might not be able to find the right setting.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother if jogging/running, 4 Mar. 2014
So, I have been trying various types of earphones to use when jogging. I had a pair of Yurbuds which seemed to be the best in ear I have come across but they started falling out after about 6 months. So, I thought I would try something different and gave these a go after seeing some of the reviews and the low price which meant I wouldn't lose much if they didn't work.

Well, I can say they stay on your ear rather than in them. They worked fine when I was wearing a hat, which helped to keep them on. However, as soon as I tried to wear them without the hat they didn't last five minutes. I spent my entire run poking them back in to various degrees, which was very frustrating. I have tried on a number of subsequent runs and each time it is the same. They may stay on your ear but they eventually pop out and start flapping around during your run. If the design allowed them to mould around your ear rather than just be a plastic fixed hook around your ear then perhaps they would be more effective. Who knows. In either case they don't work for me.

I am not too disappointed as they are pretty cheap. I have now purchased some Sennheiser PMX60 Open Dynamic Neckband Headphones. I have only used them once so far but they stayed securely on my head during my run. Fingers crossed they give me a better experience.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for gym, 8 April 2012
Peter (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
Reading all the reviews I weren't sure if this is a good buy or not.
What I needed was earphones which will stay on place even when running on the treadmill, but not in-ear model as when you sweat it is not best option.
When received the package, the moving mechanism and the rubber bit which keeps it on place seemed to be quite weak, but when in a gym - yes!! that is what I was looking for! No problem whatsoever. I could adjust the size to my needs and haven't had any issues with them. They stay where they suppose to be. That's it. Do I need great sound quality when excercising? The answer is: no. Anyway - no issues with the sound quality neither.
If you need something just for gym, or excescise use - look no more!

4.0 out of 5 stars Don't let the price put you off.........., 20 Jan. 2014
I have bought a number of more expensive headphones described as being 'sport' or 'waterproof' and so far they have all either broken after a couple of months (I sweat a lot when I'm training) or the sound quality has been awful. These headphones were a pittance and I was dubious when I ordered them but thought - they're that cheap that it wouldn't be a drama if I had to buy more so why not?
Positive: Sound is really loud considering they aren't 'in-ear' headphones (they sit just against the ear canal with a funnelled part of the speaker pointing into your ear). When I'm just sitting around or walking and listening to music, having the volume on max is far too loud! This however is ideal for in the gym, or when out running, or anywhere else there is background noise that needs to be blocked out. Once adjusted the hooks fit nicely and stay on without any issues though this will be subjective.
The ear-hooks are adjustable. They feel fairly sturdy. They are extremely cheap.
Negative: Not 'in-ear' and there is no option to change the rubber thing on the speaker.
They look a bit ropey in as much as they aren't a fashion statement, and the garish blue are cheaper than the silver or black versions. The sound whilst loud isn't going to impress with the bass and treble balance. That said you aren't buying them for dj-ing or listening to the latest 50-shades audio-book.
Summary: Cheap, loud and comfortable but wouldn't look out of place worn with a bumbag and your mum's neon coloured lycra spin-class outfit.