3.9 out of 5 stars2,287
Colour Name: Black|Change

on 22 June 2010
Got something that stays on my tiny ear canal.
Affordable.
Good sound quality.
Stays put quite comfortably.
Long leads let me leave my player in my trouser pocket.
Very pleased.

Update--- July 2012---after 2 years of exemplary service, it died(after I tugged the cord).Bought another one(blue this time) as I couldn't find a better, cheap and cheerful earphone.Great product.
33 comments|285 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 August 2010
I have got small ears (on a big head!) and struggle with in-ear headphones. These are excellent, jogging, training, riding, always stays in. Sound quality is great, I have ipods so good sound source to start with, but have used on a cheaper mp3 and still good. Recommended and very cheap!
11 comment|133 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 October 2010
What more could you ask for, superb sound quality, snug fit, and fits virtually any ear size :) More importantly doesn't fall off while jogging so a quality product, but remember there are other colors available so if blue doesn't take your fancy then no worries.
on 10 March 2013
The phrase 'you get what you pay for' certainly applies here. I read the reviews, some favourable, some not and took a punt. After all, they were only cheap so not much to lose. I wore them for about 30/40 yards worth of running and knew right away that they weren't for me. One came off my ear straightaway and whilst in the other ear, I wasn't hearing much as the fitting was poor despite making adjustments on the slider. I carried on running trying to adjust them at the same time which is never a good thing to do. All this was in vain as deep down I knew it just wasn't going to work - they just weren't right. I'm sure we've all had that feeling.

Not sure if reviewing these sorts of products is useful as we all need a certain fitting for our ears, one size does not in this case fit all. They might be good for some (favourable review) and be hopeless for others (poor review). For me its a no, they didn't fit snugly when I first tried them on on arrival and they fell off my ears more or less straightaway when out running. I guess you have to take the gamble. I personally prefer ones that lodge in the ear canal and cancel all noise, these were never going to do that for me.
on 20 September 2010
Have bought many a pair of headphones, I have always struggled to keep them in my ears whilst exercising. These are fantastic! 5 Star *****. The sound is superb and as you can probably guess I am thrilled with my purchase. Would highly recommend 100%.
on 21 June 2016
An excellent pair of ear clip headphones. Fully compatible with all of the android phones I have used and windows pcs/laptops.
The earphones arrived very quickly without delay so I was happy with that.
Good solid quality and is adjustable with a well-made adjustable clip which is very sturdy and unlikely to break
Slightly uncomfortable I found it at first as you need to make sure you adjust it perfectly in order for it to rest naturally.
Is not very noise isolating as it is more of an over ear headphone so you will not experience the same level of quality and isolation like you do with in ear earphones.
Good sound quality and are nice and loud.
Great for the gym or exercising such as jogging as they stay in place and do not fall out even if you jump up and down repeatedly trying to get them off, and work fine even when sweaty as you can simply wipe away as it is covered in protective rubber or plastic.
Overall it is a very good pair of ear clip headphones at a budget price and can easily rival overpriced competitors at a fraction of the cost.
If you found my review helpful I would very much appreciate it if you could please click on the yes button below in order to increase visibility to help others make a decision.
on 3 May 2016
Bought these for running, as my ears don't handle earplugs at all (simply fall off). Was drawn to these by the "bass booting" earpiece that looks similar to some discontinued Sony ones I've had in the past, and hoping for a bargain.

The good:
- They stay on.

The bad:
- The quality is terrible. The whole thing feels like a cheap complimentary earpiece from a train service.
- This is particularly noticeable on the wire, that feels plastic and stiff
- The connection between the wire and the jack and earpieces looks cheap and fragile
- The the ear clip rattles when shaken (not noticeable when on but adds to the cheap, fragile feel)
- The sound is dreadful. There is no bass, all treble. The "bass boost" part looks nothing like the picture, is only half as deep as shown and is actually just a piece of cheap rubber on top of otherwise regular earphone buds. I can't even get a decent bass sound by pushing them into my ears.

I regularly buy cheapish ear phones that I don't use (again, don't stay in ear) but end up handing over to my wife as the quality is decent. Will not be doing so with them.
on 19 May 2014
Like many people who loved this product, I seem to have small ear holes myself. Regular buds just squeeze right out of there and at first I thought it was because my ears were too big, until I got some buds of varying sizes and found out I could only use the very smallest ones at a push.

If you are going jogging these are great. They stay on. The worst thing is for your headphones to come off, flapping around and ruining your rhythm when you're in the zone. You won't get that with these.

I suppose the main thing people would get seduced by is the price. And why not, they're great value. All-in-all probably the best value sports headphones you can get - and the sound is not bad either. The only thing I would say about these is you can get a slightly more expensive version specifically for use with your smartphone that has a speaker attached for hands-free calls. This is particularly good on rainy days and for people who can't get a moments peace.
on 20 September 2010
I ordered these headphones to use whilst jogging. As a result of the clip they stay in the ear without any issues. They aren't that comfortable, however, especially when they are used for a long time. The adjustability of the clip felt gimicky and unnecessary to me, but that may not be the case for everyone.

The sound quality is as you'd expect for the price. There is a fair bit on tinniness, but as long as audio-fidelity isn't what you're looking for while you work out, they'll do just fine.

Overall, more than acceptable for jogging etc., but probably not good enough in either build or audio quality to replace normal headphones.
on 7 October 2010
Over about 4 years I have tried all sorts of headphones but I have finally found these which fit properly and stay in place in the gym as well as running outside. I have tried all sorts of others but they have never fitted properly and have been loose around the ears. For the price these are excellent quality and I would definitely recommend them.