5.0 out of 5 stars Good product.
Good product, great fit. Have been looking for v-necks that were actual v-necks i.e. I could wear them and they were low enough not to be seen from the neck of my shirt. I've tried many other v-neck advertised t-shirts and the necks were too shallow. These did the trick. And for the price, how can you go wrong?
Published on 22 Jan. 2011 by Darren

1.0 out of 5 stars These shrink terribly
After one wash, they were tight. After the third wash they are now approaching baby size. I've never had clothing shrink like this, I thought it was a joke. I'm going to dispose of them and try another brand.
Published on 21 Sept. 2011 by T. Brossman

1.0 out of 5 stars These shrink terribly, 21 Sept. 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Men's T shirts, 16 Jan. 2012
Very disappointing after only one wash went from medium to small size, shrunk at least 2" in width and length. Would not recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product., 22 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Fruit of the Loom Men's Original V-Neck T-Shirt 3-Pack (Apparel)

1.0 out of 5 stars A complete waste of money!, 9 Dec. 2011
Nick V (Fareham UK) - See all my reviews
I bought a pack of these size XL for £9.22, so that I could wear them under my work shirts. I tried them on and they were fine, but I noticed that the material was very thin. I washed them once on a medium wash and they came out dolly size! They will not even fit me now! The only thing I can do with them is to use them as rags when I service my car! They are a complete waste of money and the quality is rubbish. Warning do not buy these unless you like throwing your money away!

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap and badly made, 29 Aug. 2011
I've had Fruit of the Loom T-shirts before, thick cotton, well made for a good price. These I thought would be the same. I know they are cheap but they look and feel very cheap.
Very thin material that you can see the your skin through! Badly fitting as well.

1.0 out of 5 stars Ridiculously short vest., 29 Oct. 2010
I normally take an XL but decided to go for a 2XL as I wanted something loose. When I tried them on they were skin tight and barely reached my waist. As soon as I sat into my car the vest was already untucked from my trousers.

3.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunately these aren't much wider than a crew-neck and are easily popping out above your overshirt, 17 Nov. 2014
The neck opening on these t-shirts is too small. I usually use v-necks under button-down shirts so you don't see the collar when you undo the top button. Unfortunately these aren't much wider than a crew-neck and are easily popping out above your overshirt.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great if you girlfriend detests vests!, 25 Sept. 2012
I ordered these to go under my shirts for the coming winter months. Primarily under my work shirts. This was after my girlfriend told me that my vests had to go...lol
I have exercised down to small these days, but after reading the reviews I purchased a medium - anticipating some shrinkage. After one wash at 40C I can confirm they are a small and fit perfectly :-)
However, I have yet to give a second wash to see if there is any more shrinkage...
So they lose one star as I have had to anticipate shrinkage. They have lost a 2nd star due to some faint, but visible marks on them in various places. Not too many and nothing I am going to send them back for as I only wear these under a shirt.
For the price they are a fair product and will do the job, but quality could be better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 26 Aug. 2011
Great price for 3 under shirt t-shirts; well made and a good fit. Recommended and I'll be buying another pack soon!

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, 16 July 2014
I specifically ordered V-NECK tee shirts to wear under my working polo shirts which are British racing green in colour. I didn't want my under shirt to be seen as the contrast would be too obvious. You can imagine my disappointment when I opened the package to find crew neck tee shirts. They were brought out of the country for me and therefore, cannot be returned. The product itself is great and was delivered on schedule.

Fruit of the Loom Men's Original V-Neck T-Shirt 3-Pack