5.0 out of 5 stars Good product.
Good product, great fit. Have been looking for v-necks that were actual v-necks i.e. I could wear them and they were low enough not to be seen from the neck of my shirt. I've tried many other v-neck advertised t-shirts and the necks were too shallow. These did the trick. And for the price, how can you go wrong?
Published on 22 Jan 2011 by Darren

1.0 out of 5 stars These shrink terribly
After one wash, they were tight. After the third wash they are now approaching baby size. I've never had clothing shrink like this, I thought it was a joke. I'm going to dispose of them and try another brand.
Published on 21 Sep 2011 by T. Brossman

1.0 out of 5 stars These shrink terribly, 21 Sep 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product., 22 Jan 2011
This review is from: Fruit of the Loom Men's Original V-Neck T-Shirt 3-Pack (Apparel)

1.0 out of 5 stars Men's T shirts, 16 Jan 2012
Very disappointing after only one wash went from medium to small size, shrunk at least 2" in width and length. Would not recommend.

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap and badly made, 29 Aug 2011
I've had Fruit of the Loom T-shirts before, thick cotton, well made for a good price. These I thought would be the same. I know they are cheap but they look and feel very cheap.
Very thin material that you can see the your skin through! Badly fitting as well.

1.0 out of 5 stars Ridiculously short vest., 29 Oct 2010
I normally take an XL but decided to go for a 2XL as I wanted something loose. When I tried them on they were skin tight and barely reached my waist. As soon as I sat into my car the vest was already untucked from my trousers.

4.0 out of 5 stars Everyday practicality in white t-shirt, 3 July 2013
Just the perfect every-day white t-shirt.
Nice strong cotton material & good stitching (won't have holes in the seams after 2 washes ...).
A little on the large size for it's sizing, but still works as a loose t-shirt or perfect for vests.
Really useful to supply a 3-pack. (1 is too few; 5 too many.)
Would recommend for any male.

1.0 out of 5 stars A complete waste of money!, 9 Dec 2011
Nick V (Fareham UK) - See all my reviews
I bought a pack of these size XL for 9.22, so that I could wear them under my work shirts. I tried them on and they were fine, but I noticed that the material was very thin. I washed them once on a medium wash and they came out dolly size! They will not even fit me now! The only thing I can do with them is to use them as rags when I service my car! They are a complete waste of money and the quality is rubbish. Warning do not buy these unless you like throwing your money away!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 26 Aug 2011
Great price for 3 under shirt t-shirts; well made and a good fit. Recommended and I'll be buying another pack soon!

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, 16 July 2014
I specifically ordered V-NECK tee shirts to wear under my working polo shirts which are British racing green in colour. I didn't want my under shirt to be seen as the contrast would be too obvious. You can imagine my disappointment when I opened the package to find crew neck tee shirts. They were brought out of the country for me and therefore, cannot be returned. The product itself is great and was delivered on schedule.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful - best avoided, 5 Jan 2012
K. Sealy (London, UK) - See all my reviews
A cheap and cheerful product - probably best avoided. The cotton is very lightweight and more importantly the first time you wash them they shrink about two sizes. The XL I bought is now inches shorter, despite washing per the label. I can't recommend I'm afraid.