1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 9 Feb 2013
K. A. Klaka (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fibre Flare Shorty - Green - (Misc.)
Okay, so they're not cheap, but these are amazing.

I've been cycling for years, occasionally race, commute on my bike, and use it as my main transport.
These are really easy to take off and put on different bikes (I wouldn't race with them on).
A friend told me about them a few years back, and I just didn't really understand what he was so excited about until I got the green one.
I felt I needed to be more visible on the front left, especially when going straight on at round-abouts. I didn't want a wider angle white light, as then cars approaching the round about may think I was turning left. The green side light does the trick here really well.
Also, they're just fantastic lights. Both red and green are far more visible than conventional lights in the dusk/dawn and at night the glow is very strong and visible for 180 degrees (you need to mount them somewhere, so the frame obscures the rest).
I've not attaches to clothing or a bag yet on the bike, but the clip is solid and I would be happy attaching to the pole straps you get on a lot of rucksacks now.
Can't yet comment on battery life, but seems as bright now as it was at first after around 5 hours of use.

Fibre Flare Shorty - Green -