Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Learn more Listen with Prime Shop Men's Shop Women's

on 18 May 2013
So good, I bought another lot for my heated rollers. Much better than the clips which were provided.

Hold the rollers and hair in place. So easy to use.
on 22 December 2012
These clips had great reviews but I only have short hair and these clips did not keep the rollers in place, i am going to buy the clips that look like hair grips.
on 8 December 2012
I ordered these and they were deivered the next day brilliant. Actually used my heated rollers i had last xmas and the rollers stayed in with these clips.
on 12 June 2013
Great Product and a great costumer service at a great price what more can you ask for, i would recommend it to a friend and i would buy again, thank you.
on 6 February 2014
I bought these for mu daughter for Christmas to go with her curlers and she said that were great and holds her very thick hair. so pleased with it ...
on 18 September 2012
I bought these to hold my rollers in place. I haven't used rollers since but they're great for just holding your hair back when doing the housework.
on 11 February 2012
all a variety of colours i dont see why its not just all black
reminds me of close pegs, good quality
SUPER FAST DELIVERY!! LOVE THAT IN A SELLER
on 15 August 2014
They work really well and stop your heated rollers falling out. They are much better than the roller clips which came with my heated rollers.
on 3 September 2013
i bought these thinking they would be a waste but there really good i have the 70mm rollers and they work, they work for all sizes! brill
on 26 September 2012
have been looking for this type of thing for ages after suffering from velro roller slippage. Work a treat and arrived really quickly