5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money
Published 19 months ago by Yee Masson

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and poor quality!
Published 18 months ago by R Helen

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and poor quality!, 31 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Pack Of 12 Flip Flop Note Pads 11cm X 5cm. (Kitchen & Home)
I bought these for my daughter because they look cute and I thought it would be nice for her to have some funky notepads (she's 13). She and I both thought that each page would have a lightened version of the sandal design, and had that been the case then I think she would have liked them. Unfortunately, only the top cover is a picture of a sandal, and the rest of the few pages (hardly any really), are just plain white. If you take it out of the pad, then it doesn't even look like a sandal anymore. The pages are poor quality and I think if you were to throw it into a gift bag it will be scrunched up and torn within minutes. I would avoid these and pay a little extra for something that is more sturdy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 28 Sept. 2013
bought these to put into my daughter's birthday pinata along with other hawaiian theme party bag fillers and am so pleased with the purchase. Not the best quality but to be expected for the price and wouldn't have paid more as kids don't really care. They were great for the pinata as they didn't break on being hit (as other party bag filler plastic toys have) and served their purpose in helping fill the pinata up instead of using sweets and lollies!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great prizes, 14 May 2014
As A kids worker I regularly have to buy prizes and it can get quite expensive but these are great and cheap and the kids love them. And it is something other than sweets which means I don't eat them when I am in the office and also I don't have to be worried about the children being allergic.

3.0 out of 5 stars Flip Flop Note Pads, 17 July 2012
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
I bought these for my daughter's 5th birthday to put in the party bags. they arrived quickly and well packaged.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely love these and so does my daughter, 11 July 2014
Judles "Wudeejeb" (North West, England) - See all my reviews
Absolutely love these and so does my daughter. Ideal for party bags and much bigger than I thought! I thought they were worth the money and it doesn't matter that the design is only on the front as my daughter says she pulled some notes of easily without it ruining. Arrived well in time

3.0 out of 5 stars fun gift to give, 21 April 2012
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
bought this as a party bag filler for my daughters 6th birthday party. Good fun and quite funky looking but i dont know how durable they are? Overall i was happy with my purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars party bags, 9 Sept. 2013
Bought these to go in to some fun party bags for friends for a dinner party I'm having, as we're all big kids at heart. Luckily I only needed 7 as one of the piles of four pads were badly finished at the end. We'll use for phone mges at home etc so not completely useless. Would buy again for fun fillers for party bags.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for party bags, 4 Feb. 2015
I was a bit sceptical about these from some of the reviews so was really pleasantly surprised when they arrived. The paper inside is plain and the quality is absolutely fine, much better than some I've seen in the supermarkets. Ideal for party bags.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little note pads, 24 Jan. 2014
Zoe Scott (Devon, UK) - See all my reviews
The pads arrived on time and well packaged.
They are printed and one dimensional covers, for some reason I thought that the strap would be a separate piece of paper, but that is absolutely fine. They will go down well in the party bags.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but thin., 7 April 2013
These little pads look lovely and are a reasonable overall size but they are very thin (ie. very few pages) and the paper quality isn't great. The cover isn't much thicker than paper.
Fine as an extra party bag filler.

Pack Of 12 Flip Flop Note Pads 11cm X 5cm.