Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now

Price:£6.31+ Free shipping

on 27 April 2010
We purchased these at a store for my son as a reward for a good report card. He wanted yet more Bagukan but we saw these and thought it would be a better purchase. This toy bug turned out even better then expected!

Other toys are popular but once purchased, can have a very short life span. This one looked like fun and something that could last a while. My son was not thrilled with this toy until we took it out and turned it on (small switch on the back of the bugs). Man this thing scurries fast! It gets into everything and those dust bunnies under the sofa, etc. will muck up the gears. Be prepared to move furniture or crawl under things to retrieve them as they sometimes get stuck. They are sturdy enough to survive an attack from our dog who also loves to chase after it.

Right now, my son and husband argue over who gets to set off the bug after they set up obstacle courses for it. The bug works well on tile, hardwood floor, and carpet. It even manages to go over slight bumps if it has enough of a head start. My son is saving up his allowance to buy more. The HexBug comes with batteries and they last for a long time but when it does come time to replace them be careful when reassembling. The legs come off when the back is opened to replace batteries (easily done) and you need to make sure the gears touch on the legs (the leg with a gear on each side goes in the middle slot).

My son is now thrilled with this toy and plays with it all the time. They cost more then Bagukan but worth it in my book.
on 27 December 2011
The hexbug Ant is a great buy for young and old. Keeps you busy. The batteries ran out quickly as the Ant tends to hide under sofas and then sometimes runs for quite some time until you find it again. My daughter and our whole family had a good time watching and playing with it.
on 12 October 2011
These are hilarious - and i had one very happy grandson as a result of giving them to him for his birthday!
on 1 August 2013
I got two of these for my little brothers, and they absolutly love them!
They seem to last, and don't get broken (or haven't yet!)
Very pleased with them!
on 28 April 2013
Terrible quality as broken with 5 minutes of running around on the kitchen floor. Children very disappointed and wouldn't buy another one ever!
on 12 December 2013
grandson will love these presents,he`s been asking for them since they were shown on tele,just the right amount of packaging again,
on 13 December 2013
I bought this as an extra for my grandson to go with some other hex bugs creatures, I am sure that he will love it at Christmas
on 4 February 2013
Bought these for the grandkids they are really small and you might consider buying the case to house these bugs. In
on 20 February 2013
It didn't explain very well that you only get 1 and not 5. For my grandson. It runs well on solid floors/surfaces.
on 29 October 2012
These look amazing! Have bought these as Christmas gifts for my nephews they look even better than in the picture!