Size: Medium flow|Change

on 30 January 2014
Both the Medela Slow Flow Silicone and the Calma Silicone are not slow enough. It is too easy for baby to get the milk so it become hard for it to get back to mum's brest
on 9 May 2015
Just be aware that these are exactly the same as the Boots branded ones that you can buy much cheaper. There is nothing wrong with them, but they are over priced.
on 25 January 2014
My exclusively breast fed little boy took to these easily. They are soft to suckle with a slow flow. We tried Medela Calma first, but he just didn't like it. This is a great alternative.
on 20 April 2016
These were okay, but they don't work with the older Medela bottle collars which had a wider base. This is irritating because I don't have enough of the newer Marie base collars to go with the new nipples I bought. I guess this is only irritating for people reusing bottles from a previous child.
on 11 April 2016
I used these with my medela bottles and they were so convenient for feeding pumped milk - I could pump and put these straight on the bottle I pumped into for feeding. My baby loves them and finds them easy to drink from.

The only disappointment I have is that they do not come with a bottle cap (or indeed the ring to attach the teats to the bottle, luckily I had this part already with the bottles) - this made transporting them for feeding on the go really difficult as I had to put them in a little sterilized tub.
on 9 September 2013
Great product and delivered quickly and I am using these teats with my newborn. Description as expected and fits most bottles. thank you
on 14 August 2013
Teats are meant to be slow flow but are way too fast for a newborn. My baby gulps feed and ends up with way too much air in belly
on 8 March 2015
My baby was exclusively breast fed and now having to return to work, I noticed whilst trying to train her in the calma teat, which she hates was clearly not working so I opted for this and she prefers this, not quiet there but it's a start.
on 3 April 2016
I love medela and these medium flow teats have lasted my son over a year as he vomits with anything quick flow as he sucks so hard and drinks too quickly!! Good make, well made very happy with all the medela products I have purchased
on 18 November 2015
I have been using these for a year now and they are still going strong. They fit on the Medela bottles nicely which is very useful if you are expressing. They are just getting used for a bedtime bottle now, but my little boy has teeth and sometimes has a little chew on them but the teats are still in tact!