5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent case which provides plenty of protection
Published on 20 Nov. 2010 by Tezoot

3.0 out of 5 stars Stylish -- but practical?
I bought this Griffin case with my new IPad and it certainly looks smart and fits well. It's just not that useful in practice. Good for protecting your IPad in a desk drawer, in your briefcase or shoulder bag, but when you get to your meeting or whatever it offers no additional functionality.

I have found the IPad uncomfortable to hold over long periods...
Published on 8 Dec. 2010 by D. W. Cairns

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent case which provides plenty of protection, 20 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Griffin Elan Sleeve for iPad - Black (Personal Computers)
I'm somewhat bemused by the other negative review here. I bought a highly rated 'book' style case for my iPad and found that it added too much bulk so went for this case instead. Check out US Amazon site for a wider range of views (all very positive). Sure it's imitation leather but it it looks great & what would you expect for the price? Most importantly the sleeve provides plenty of protection and pulling the tab eases the iPad out of the case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works with iPad Air, 10 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Griffin Elan Sleeve for iPad - Black (Personal Computers)
I was looking for a similar style case for my iPad Air, there were none and my iPad was going unprotected. Then I saw this recommended on a forum. Okay there is a bit of extra width either side but the iPad fits snugly and is secured by a tab. It looks smart and I there is room to fit it in with the logitech ultra slim keyboard when it arrives. For the £6 I paid it is an absolute bargain. If you like to use your iPad's as the designers intended and don't want them scratched this is perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product!, 19 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Griffin Elan Sleeve for iPad - Black (Personal Computers)
I searched long and hard for a sleeve for my new iPad, but rapidly came to the conclusion that most of them were scandalously over-priced. You can buy a leather handbag cheaper than most iPad cases are being sold for. This product is fantastic for the money. Ok, it's not leather but it looks just fine, and the pull-tab which eases the iPad out of the sleeve is genius! I would love it if they were made in other colours, but black is smart and durable. Don't be ripped off! Buy one of these!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great with my ipad 2+smartcover, 3 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Griffin Elan Sleeve for iPad - Black (Personal Computers)
I got this for my ipad 2 so that I could use it with my smart cover on. I thought that because it's designed for ipad 1, my ipad 2 will fit perfectly with its smart cover on.
At first it was a bit hard to get it in and out. But now it fits perfectly. Very satisfied with this product

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice case. Protects my iPad 3 perfectly, 19 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Griffin Elan Sleeve for iPad - Black (Personal Computers)
I wasn't sure if this would fit the "new iPad" (aka iPad 3), but it is a perfect fit (with no other covers on it).

Nice sleeve case that lets me use the iPad "naked" as Job intended, but provides protection when it is stuffed down the side of the sofa or in my bag.

The sleeve is a snug fit so there is no worries about the iPad falling out accidentally, especially with the tab closed over. And the tab opening works well - you pull the tab to raise the iPad slightly out the sleeve, making it very quick and easy to extract.

All good and a great price. Before buying I saw similar designs in leather for £50+.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 12 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Griffin Elan Sleeve for iPad - Black (Personal Computers)
Nice material and fits great (iPad Air). The best thing is the closer slip can be put inside the case. There is a hole for it so just pull it. Worth the money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sophisticated Tablet Sleeve for Fusion5 Premium+ too!!!!!, 27 July 2012
Sean Whelan "sean" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Griffin Elan Sleeve for iPad - Black (Personal Computers)
Bought a Fusion5 Premium+ recently and needed a sleeve to protect it while not in use at home.
Seen this and it ticked all the boxes for my needs. The sleeve arrived today. Very impressed with the quality and sophisticated look. Nice soft lining inside to protect my tablet. Double stitched too for extra confidence. Sleeve will give adequate protection for my needs as it will only be used at home. Fits my tablet perfectly. The tab that pulls the tablet out is a nice little feature. Got this for about £6.50 delivered. Absolute bargain.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 19 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Griffin Elan Sleeve for iPad - Black (Personal Computers)
The envy of all the other pad owners, this is simple sophisticated and darn good looking . Especially like the fact that the tab pull up for easy acess

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy any other., 22 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Griffin Elan Sleeve for iPad - Black (Personal Computers)
A great cover for an iPad big enough even when you attach a keyboard such as a Logitech. A bargain at the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case!, 20 Aug. 2013
David Smith (Perthshire, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Griffin Elan Sleeve for iPad - Black (Personal Computers)
Bought this for my Archos Titanium 97 tablet as the cases for the Archos were much more expensive and not the style I wanted. It fits perfectly and even has the same pull tab design as my mobile phone case which helps to remove it easily. This is great value and feels sturdy and well padded. Also came very quickly. Delighted!

Griffin Elan Sleeve for iPad - Black