5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
These fit absolutely perfect and my daughter loves them - we did buy the other pinker ones but they didnt fit well and leaked so went back - these dont seem to leak at all and my daughter is 9
Published 23 months ago by R. Lundberg

2.0 out of 5 stars Good product but doesn't fit well.
Published 6 months ago by A. Blest

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 2 May 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars best ever googles, 1 Dec 2010
This review is from: Aqua Sphere Vista Junior Swimming Goggles (Sports)
Easy to adjust and the silicon seal is superb. Have been using them myself for a number of years and now for the children to improve their confidence.

5.0 out of 5 stars Second pair i've brought, 3 Jun 2012
MARIE (STOKE ON TRENT) - See all my reviews
These are my second pair i've brought in a week. I first brought a pair for my youngest as soon as my older daughter got hold of them I brought her, her own pair more grown up looking then the other bright pink pair which suits my 5 year old..
My daughter has been swimming since 6 wks old and in 9 years of her swimming these are the best.. easy and pain free for my daughter to put on. She says doesn't stick in her eyes, doesn't pull hair out when putting on and off easy to fit even by her and the best bit no movement during swimming which means no leaks...
Now buying a third pair for my husband as my daughters say there that good dad will love them. So that will be one happy daddy on fathers day. But won't be buying pink for him..

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant goggles, 22 Feb 2013
N. Gabbutt (Leeds, England) - See all my reviews
These are great for my 4 year old. Really easy to adjust and she puts them on herself. They look really cool but more importantly they do the job. My daughter spends more time under the water now than out of it. Her confidence has improved greatly. The goggles do not let water in and if you push them gently above the bridge of the nose it creates suction which helps them to fit perfectly. Because they are so comfortable, my daughter puts them on in the changing room and seems to forget about wearing them. I am so glad I bought these.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hight quality, good looking, worth the money, 22 Nov 2011
This review is from: Aqua Sphere Vista Junior Swimming Goggles (Sports)
We previously used Zogg's goggles but they did not allow to adjust the distance between the oculars, did not fit, and in practise could only protect from splashes but did not hold the water. Aqua Sphere, thanks to their mask-like design, fit much tighter and hold the water off very well. My 4-years old can now dive under water without the fear of water getting into his eyes. The anti-fog coating works as advertised, the goggles look very cool and as far as I can tell are comfortable to wear for an hour and more. After three months of weekly use we are happy with the product. The goggles are more expensive than the other brands but I would say they well worth their price. I recommend it to anyone who wants to encourage their kid to swim freely, safe and comfortable.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good product but doesn't fit well., 16 Oct 2013
A. Blest (Oxon, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Aqua Sphere Vista Junior Swimming Goggles (Sports)
Bought this design because I believed my children would prefer the larger eye piece size compared to the normal/standard google design with individual eye pieces. Unfortunately it doesn't fit well enough to make a comfortable seal on either of my children (6) and (3). There is a gap between the bridge of the nose and the seal - I guess they have small noses. Hopefully they will get some use as they get older but unfortunately I will be having to buy googles of the standard design in the meantime.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 star, 3 Mar 2014
These googles are amazing for my 7 year old daughter, she has started competitive swimming for 3 1/2 hour a week and this is the 5th pair of googles I have purchased in a few months all the others seem To leak. 😃

3.0 out of 5 stars Too big for 3-4yr face, 23 Sep 2013
Excellent quality - bought several pairs for the family and myself - Vista Girl's googles were too large for my daughters face - bought the Kayene model instead which fit smaller face perfectly - keeping the Vista Googles for when she is a bit older.

5.0 out of 5 stars kids will love them, 10 July 2013
Mr. Philip B. Cole (Brighton) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Aqua Sphere Vista Junior Swimming Goggles (Sports)
our son has had three pairs of these now - first pair got trodden on and the last pair scratched, but have no doubt, children will love these and there's no issue with pressure round the eyes as they sit away from the sensitive areas and work a treat - don't look any further than these for your children.

5.0 out of 5 stars great goggles, 21 Jun 2013
A lovely pair of swim goggles that give wide and clear vision without putting proessure on the skin close to the eyes . a really good product

ARRAY(0xa80ebd74)